Great price on 6x8 picture frames

SuzPasq

Mouseketeer
As I'm typing I'm hoping that the pictures on the ships are 6x8 as I think they are....Target has black, 6x8 picture frames on clearance for $3.48. They are actually graduation frames and have a matte that says Graduation 2006, but the matte can be turned around so you don't see the words. I grabbed a bunch and thought I'd let you guys know since it can be hard to find that size frame.

I have also purchased 65 X 8 frames at our local ACMoore and Michael's craft stores. They are called floating frames - you are supposed to put a 4 X 6 picture between the glass in the frame and let it float. But, the 6 X 8 pictures from the cruise are the perfect size. The frames come in brown or black.

ooo thanks! i have about 5 pictures sitting in their envelope things from christmas 2004 and last september. i've been looking for frames forever and can't find any!i have a really nice one i found at kohls back in 2001 that fit the pictures but i haven't been able to find anything. i was just going to wait till i got back on the cruise to get some but now i don't have to! thanks! and today is the day i go to target! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter