Great price from MSP

dtauer

Mouseketeer
Even though we are driving this year, I still check airfares just in case I can come up with a great rate on a flight.
I was playing with weeks in the middle of August and came up with many flights that are $166 ($177.50 w/tax) round trip flying from MSP to Orlando.
Except for a $160 price on Delta last May, this is the lowest I've seen for this flight. The other airlines are running around $240.
Hope this helps someone.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this was on the United Airlines website.

Nice to hear from someone who is from MN too! That is a great price and would use it if I could. Thanks for the info. Its great to pass on the savings in case someone can use it. I have never flown United but I am considering it for a short trip with my husband on business. I have been watching the rates and they all just went up a couple of days ago to Salt Lake City except for United. Does anyone have a thought on flying with them?

I got the $160 from Delta last summer from MSP (to Daytona Beach). This year I took a chance and got a $90 RT ticket through Priceline on US Airways in July (to Tampa). Come to $112 with tax.

<marquee scrolldelay="80"><h5>DISNEYLAND: 5/98 (Southwest)</font>.... WDW:6/96 (car),5/97 (Amtrak),5/98 (Airtran/Northwest),7/98 (Northwest),6/99 (Continental),1/00 (Northwest),7/00 (Delta),2/01 (Northwest),[/i]<font color="red">7/01 (US Scareways),2/02</font></h5></marquee>
<font size ="1">

www.travelcouponsonline.com
</font>

All of the major airlines have their good points and their bad points. United is no different than the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter