Great Moments in History Question

This was one of the few things we missed in July. I had no idea it would be limited run. DH and I saw it in Sept but the rest of the family was really looking forward to it in Nov. It is perfect for Thanksgiving! "Great moments in history-y-y... but only the American parts!"

:guilty::guilty: Noooooooo. :sad::sad::sad:
They can't do it. I'm one of the worlds biggest Muppets Fans. Fozzie and I watched it at least 10 times during our visit last Christmas. As it was showing last year between Christmas and New Year it can not really be temporarily because of crowds.
Next March I will go with my mother, who also loves the Muppets especially Piggy and one of her Must-Be's is of course Great Moments.

And it makes no sense to me.:confused: The whole construction and implementation process for only one year, where the maintenance costs should be lower than other shows. Of course it also takes no space for the implementation of potentially new attractions, it's just the windows and a part of the turnstiles - so really deadland. And in my opinion it draws a few more people to presidents hall than before.

Nooo, we saw one show it in august and I really loved it. Miss Piggy is my favourite. I wanted to see the other Shows next year and would be dissapointed if they stopped it. It is just a small thing but brings so much Disney fun, I can't understand why to stop things like that.

Muppet fan here too and really enjoyed "Great Moments in History". Is it possible that maybe they're designing new episodes?

Makes no sense to me. Last December, before the refurb of HoP started, Muppets were running and HoP was open at same time.

If this is actually closing and it's due to HoP reopening it does kind of make sense to me. Maybe they want to keep the area clear for whatever the reopening of HoP brings.

If this is actually closing and it's due to HoP reopening it does kind of make sense to me. Maybe they want to keep the area clear for whatever the reopening of HoP brings.
If it's a matter of crowd control they could snake the HoP line back towards Columbia Harbour House. I think that if HoP is going to get a huge increase in attendance the show would give people waiting something to watch.

Last December, before the refurb of HoP started, Muppets were running and HoP was open at same time.
That's correct, both were operating. What Disney does one year doesn't necessarily mean that they'll do it the following year.
But if the reports are to be believed, HOP isn't opening for a while. Why shut down Muppets now?

What are the reports saying the opening time? All I am seeing is End of 2017. This seems like it is taking longer to open than other presidents. No?

Man, I was really hoping to take my Mom to see this on Monday, she loves the Muppets. Now we may have to try to get to MK early on our MNSSHP night to see it, since the last show is at 4:15. If any CMs hear they are still going to have the show the following week, please let us know!

My DH will be so disappointed if it's truly gone. He's both a huge Muppets fan and a huge American History buff.

The timing coincides with the holiday filming - its possible the show is dark for a week or two and them comes back up
Generally the MK shows only go dark on actual filming days, but they could need the performers for something else during that time.

The show seems really popular so I'd be surprised if they were just ending it with no notice (though of course its always possible)

How did we miss seeing this last year?

I love the idea of this show (or some other show) in that area of MK, which tends to be kind of stale and quiet.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter