Great Cruise!

Hi There! Just a quick note to let you all know how much I enjoyed meeting all of you. As some of you might know, I was quite worried about going on my first cruise. Luckily everything worked out very well! I'm hoping for more of the same in Dec 2010.

There is one thing though......I did have to pay George back for leaving me in Norway. Something strange happened after the Drink Around The World event. The last place we went was Mexico. George's last drink was a Green Apple Margaurita. Well, it seemed about 15 minutes after we got back to the Boardwalk and he went to bed, he turned from George to Senor Jorge........

This is what happens when there's too much snoring going on and the DW can't sleep!

Can't post the pic yet......

Welcome Deb!

Ok, here it is....I thought I would sharpen my drawing skills a little bit more....

Photo0024.jpg

PRICELESS!!

Maybe a Sharpie would be better next time.....oh, wait....that might be too permanent. I guess it would all depend on the offense.:laughing:

I think a sharpie would be perfect!!

Priceless... You guys are nuts... at least you made it back to the room. :thumbsup2

Deb!

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you, George, but this is HYSTERICAL!!!!!

Game on Baby!:lovestruc

Look at that you already have had a visit from the Tag Fairy.
You lucky girl! Congrats on you Tag, I love it.
This is going to be one of those threads that will have a place in Dis history.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Great picture, Deb. George needs a new tag with that picture scrolling through it. George, what a good sport you are :) Not that you have much choice.

It was great to meet you on the cruise and around the Boardwalk, Deb. I can't wait to see you guys again next year!

That is brilliant Deb :thumbsup2

Hope he didn't have to scrub too hard getting it off?

How long did it take him in the morning to realise :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter