• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand National 2009....

The winner was 1000-1 on Betfair.:scared1:

We had £25 eachway on My will (phew).:thumbsup2
Girls had Chelsea's Harbour,Darkness.
The bookies will be rubbing their hands.

I won the grand sum of £3.25 for My Will coming third, William Hill will only let you withdraw funds if you win over a fiver, so I have just put the £3.25 on the Irish lottery, I must watch I may become addicted lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner was 1000-1 on Betfair.:scared1:

We had £25 eachway on My will (phew).:thumbsup2
Girls had Chelsea's Harbour,Darkness.
The bookies will be rubbing their hands.

like i said no poor bookies out there
Paulh

My dd picked the winner so she is now £252.50 richer - maybe

Cannot say i did not tell you, i usually only have a bet in the National on one horse, as i prefer the football.

So had £10 on it at 100/1 so £1000 better off

Not bad had £1 each way so will collect £25 :thumbsup2

erm at 100-1 an each way bet would pay out £100 for the win and £25 for the place so with getting stake back would be more like £127.but i stll say its a mugs game
Paulh

erm at 100-1 an each way bet would pay out £100 for the win and £25 for the place so with getting stake back would be more like £127.but i stll say its a mugs game
Paulh

Can you tell that I don't bet apart from the National :rotfl:;)

Impressed if this is my payout :thumbsup2

some good wins On Mon mome :cool1: Joh's ds Daniel also picked that as his horse.....he was very pleased !

I used the free bet in the Daily Mirror, I got an e-mail from them telling me to click to collect my winnings, but so far have been unable to access the site!!

probably Nat, it gives you five days to claim, so I shall wait for it to calm down a bit

As Nat said, DS picked Mon Mome and, with £1 each way on it, we are £127 better off. We spent it yesterday, though, going to Legoland :rotfl:

As Nat said, DS picked Mon Mome and, with £1 each way on it, we are £127 better off. We spent it yesterday, though, going to Legoland :rotfl:

Well you had great weather for it.:thumbsup2

Better than the Thorpe Park trip.:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter