Grand Floridian vs. Portofino ?

englishman

Mouseketeer
I have stayed at the GF but never at the Portofino. How do they compare? For you lucky guys who have experienced both what are your views regarding;luxury,service,value($)& park proximity? :)

A former regular on these boards, ZerasPride, posted a trip report about these two hotels... click here

Hope that helps!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

MOM,thanks.The link was great. Seems both are as good as eachother,ignoring views.Next time I will stay at both & see for myself. :) One more question; WDW resort room keys enable meals,drinks&gifts to be charged against them &act as park ticket access. Is it the same for the Portofino room key ? Thanks again.

Yes, you can use the Portofino Room key as a charge in the parks. Enjoy, the Portofino is a great resort! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter