Grand floridian teddy bear lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw her chatting with some folks while on the 2nd floor balcony, but didn't make it down to the lobby before she left for the night. Such a great presence at the GF for those who know her story and welcome her as one of the wonderful stories at WDW. Hope she stays well and welcome for a long time to come.:littleangel:

I have made many trips to the GF and I think I saw he today. It had to be her. Had DH not been with me, would have loved to stop and chat with her.

My wife had a nice chat with her back in September. She was such a nice lady who really seemed to enjoy their conversation.

We were at the GF Oct 18-24 too and saw her several times.
I was just thinking about this lady and did a search. Does anyone know if she’s still living and still shows up at the Grand Floridian?

The last I knew was that Lynn, AKA The Teddy Bear Lady, was in a nursing home. This was a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter