Grand Floridian luggage set

Does anyone know (or have a guess) as to when the first 500 signed up. Was it day 1? The morning of day 1? Day 2?

I have no clue whether I got it or not, but like I said before, my frustration was waiting for my guide to call me back. I ended up switching guides over this. I don’t think it’s right to have a promotion where you are at your guides mercy in terms of when they call you back. Just my opinion.

They are gone pretty quickly. By the second day, it was listed as sold out. So sometime within day 1.

Does anyone know (or have a guess) as to when the first 500 signed up. Was it day 1? The morning of day 1? Day 2?

I have no clue whether I got it or not, but like I said before, my frustration was waiting for my guide to call me back. I ended up switching guides over this. I don’t think it’s right to have a promotion where you are at your guides mercy in terms of when they call you back. Just my opinion.

They are gone pretty quickly. By the second day, it was listed as sold out. So sometime within day 1.
I bought on day 2 - my luggage arrived yesterday. My guide thought I was too late, but I wondered if my guide was wrong since there was paperwork relating to the luggage incentive in the edocs. & after I read DVC news’ preliminary sales info. I suspected I might end up getting a set. So while I can’t say I was expecting a set, it was a nice sort of surprise to get one :)

Photos of your luggage? So I can sulk about my water bottle and towel...or and two magnets....

bought day 1, no paperwork until day 2 and luggage arrived on Saturday. I have my cc payments spread out with last one early June. I am still hoping for the water bottle and cooling towel swag as well 🤞- but not sure i will be lucky with that. Luggage is nice :)

I am in Canada and recieved mine already. Shipped to my other address so haven't seen it in person yet.

I would say its not your guide though. The person doing the contracts on the back end as well as a compliance officer would have made sure you got it if you qualified.

Disney could be in legal trouble (I know some people dont ever buy that argument but it does drive some of Disney's decisions) if they didn't give you the offer if you actually qualified.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter