Grand Floridian luggage set

Jimmy Geppetto

DIS Veteran
Has anyone received their VGF2 luggage set yet? These were offered to the first 500 contracts purchased which I believe many of this board jumped in on.

I haven't received mine yet but I'm curious if these have started to be shipped.

I saw someone posted on FB yesterday that they received their set. Hopefully you will receive soon!

Just arrived today and we haven’t closed yet. I love it and the
large bag is bigger than I expected!

I wanted to see what the set looked like so I checked eBay. Of course there are already a couple of sets listed.

Such a nice set of luggage...how fun for those of you who will receive it!

I wonder if they will offer something like this for Disneyland Tower?

I wanted to see what the set looked like so I checked eBay. Of course there are already a couple of sets listed.

Such a nice set of luggage...how fun for those of you who will receive it!

I wonder if they will offer something like this for Disneyland Tower?

For $1000!

Has anyone received their VGF2 luggage set yet? These were offered to the first 500 contracts purchased which I believe many of this board jumped in on.

I haven't received mine yet but I'm curious if these have started to be shipped.
Haven’t received mine either…but hopefully we’re getting close!

Just arrived today and we haven’t closed yet. I love it and the
large bag is bigger than I expected!
Did you receive any notification it was coming? We’ll be in Aulani week after next and don’t want it delivered while we’re away.

Did you receive any notification it was coming? We’ll be in Aulani week after next and don’t want it delivered while we’re away.

I got something from UPS just saying I was getting something today but had no idea it was the luggage…I order stuff from Amazon all the time! Lol

It came from RR Donelly if that helps!

Canuck here. We were eligible for the luggage.
We were told outright no, doesn't apply to us. In another thread the discussion was about DVC swag (and how we never get any, but other Canadians do). I don't think DVC likes us much, lol. Three direct contracts over the years too (most recently VGF2). I'm pretty sure it's all about our questionable guide. After the latest debacle we asked him to be removed from our file and we have been assigned a new one.

We were told outright no, doesn't apply to us. In another thread the discussion was about DVC swag (and how we never get any, but other Canadians do). I don't think DVC likes us much, lol. Three direct contracts over the years too (most recently VGF2). I'm pretty sure it's all about our questionable guide. After the latest debacle we asked him to be removed from our file and we have been assigned a new one.

Sorry to hear that. That’s a bummer for sure. Hope your new guide is better to you.

Yes our arrived yesterday in a box with RR Donnelly in Orlando on the return address. Never would have known the luggage was inside. The luggage has a very Jungle Cruise vibe to it.

We bought on VGF day one and our water bottle/luggage came this week. Certainly very nice as a "perk" and we'll use our loot, but lol at the $350 retail value 😂. Perfectly nice though!

Also I spread my CC payments to separate months if others cared about that, last payment in April

Does anyone know (or have a guess) as to when the first 500 signed up. Was it day 1? The morning of day 1? Day 2?

I have no clue whether I got it or not, but like I said before, my frustration was waiting for my guide to call me back. I ended up switching guides over this. I don’t think it’s right to have a promotion where you are at your guides mercy in terms of when they call you back. Just my opinion.

Does anyone know (or have a guess) as to when the first 500 signed up. Was it day 1? The morning of day 1? Day 2?

I have no clue whether I got it or not, but like I said before, my frustration was waiting for my guide to call me back. I ended up switching guides over this. I don’t think it’s right to have a promotion where you are at your guides mercy in terms of when they call you back. Just my opinion.
If you got in, there would have been paperwork included in your closing docs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter