• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Cayman: Can I tender in by 8:45?

CVW

DIS Veteran
I'm about to reserve with Captain Bryan's Stingray tour. They want us to be at their office by 8:45 for an excursion that leaves at 9:30. Will we make it on time?

I sure hope so! I booked the same trip and can't wait.

Can any recent Westerners tell us what time we could get a tender in that would put us at Capt Bryans by 8:45?

Thanks.

We also have an early outbound. I guess we need to get our tender tickets by 7:45 or before? Does everyone need to be there? The price you pay for a non-disney excursion. If things are delayed, word will go out to these folks doing excursions and either hold /wait or refund where applicable. I'm sure they will understand.

I recall a huge problem in St Thomas. It was a Tender day and a mix up with the company / break down of the tenders? no one ever get's a clear answer. All I know is we sat in a lounge for 2 hours waiting for a tender.

The way it worked in August at St. Thomas everyone had to be there. There really were no tickets, you went in and were told to take a row, filled up in order of arrival. Then when it was time to board you went out the door as a group and boarded the tender boat. Our delay problem was waiting for an excursion group to arrive, waited 15 minutes sitting on the boat. It took us 45 minutes total to reach the shore, from 8:00 till 8:45.

Yes, you will all make your excursion. I went on the western in August. The 1st tenders left the ship about 7:30 am. That gives you plenty of time to get there. It is about a 10 minute walk to Captain Bryans.

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter