Grand Californian villas

Can you request more towels?
There is a laundry room that the studio's have access to that you can wash towels if needed. The front desk gave us tokens for the machines last time we were there.

ETA: access to the dryer was great when we came back from getting soaked on Grizzly River Rapids.

How would you even see this cash availability? I know for BLT and others at WDW, you are able to book cash reservations for the DVC villas online, but I have never seen this on the DLR website. Is it by phone only, if ever available?
I'm not absolutely positive, but I believe the availabity shows on the DLR website, like they do for WDW. But, it's so rare that they have anything available that I imagine it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

We are planning a trip next summer to Disneyland. Considering staying in a deluxe studio. Was wondering if the sleeper sofa would comfortably sleep 2 adults? Is it a queen sleeper? Any other info on the deluxe studio would be appreciated.

Well, I tried sleeping once on their sleeper sofas once and it was a miserable night. I think they're fine for kids, but as an adult (with back problems), I found it to be miserable! The mattress is about 6 inches thick and very uncomfortable. Maybe if you take a mattress topper with you, it would work....

Can someone tell me where the best place to rent to dvc is? Is David's vacation club a trustworthy site?

I've rented from ***********.com many times -- for Grand Californian -- and have had success. Just follow their guidelines, check references and proceed cautiously. It's a great way to stay at a Disneyland hotel for the least amount of money.

I've rented from ***********.com many times -- for Grand Californian -- and have had success. Just follow their guidelines, check references and proceed cautiously. It's a great way to stay at a Disneyland hotel for the least amount of money.

mouse owners dot com

How would you even see this cash availability? I know for BLT and others at WDW, you are able to book cash reservations for the DVC villas online, but I have never seen this on the DLR website. Is it by phone only, if ever available?
I used to see it on the regular reservation site. I haven't seen it listed there for over a year. It used to show the villas and would just say no availability if there weren't any available. I haven't seen them listed at all in a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter