Grand Californian Super Thread

This was mentioned on a different thread... Any thoughts as to where they are talking about?

"Also did you know there is a secret exit at grand Californian that gets you almost to Disneyland bag check. Also there is one four leaf clover in bugs land. Only one...."

This was mentioned on a different thread... Any thoughts as to where they are talking about?

"Also did you know there is a secret exit at grand Californian that gets you almost to Disneyland bag check. Also there is one four leaf clover in bugs land. Only one...."

Its a set of stairs. in the 400 wing

We had a room in that wing last March, DTD view right above the Kettle Corn place and that stairwell literally exited right next to the Bakery.

We loved that room location.

We had a room in that wing last March, DTD view right above the Kettle Corn place and that stairwell literally exited right next to the Bakery.

We loved that room location.
Thats where we found it.

2 years ago thats where our room was as well. was 439

Hey, does anybody know if the TVs at the GCH have accessible HDMI ports? I've amassed about a hundred digital copies of movies in iTunes, and it would be convenient to just be able to plug my laptop or iPad into the hotel TV than bring a stack of DVDs.

Hey, does anybody know if the TVs at the GCH have accessible HDMI ports? I've amassed about a hundred digital copies of movies in iTunes, and it would be convenient to just be able to plug my laptop or iPad into the hotel TV than bring a stack of DVDs.

IIRC the tvs are easily moved and not bolted down in any way.

In the 3 different types of room we have stayed in the FP's all had HDMI ports but all have been different makes. I pack the appletv when we travel and RCA along with HDMI.

Jack

For anyone staying or anyone who has stayed...do you know where the Artisan suites are, and the room number associated with them?
I have not actually stayed in an Artisan suite, but hope this information is helpful.

There are several Artisan floorplans:
artisan_4.jpg

These are the locations where suites (of all types) are located:
locations.jpg

This Artisan Suite on youtube is located above Storytellers (x312/x318)

I had a question that I hope someone could help me with:

I am renting points from an owner and staying in the Villas (studio). Can I still use Vacation Planning for dining reservations, or do I have to have booked a hotel room through Disney?

Thanks in advance!

If I may add a question to the above, how could I go about getting "Mickey's Toontown Magic Morning" passes as a points renter? Thanks!

If I may add a question to the above, how could I go about getting "Mickey's Toontown Magic Morning" passes as a points renter? Thanks!

You could buy the magical booklet for MTTMM and Aladdin at the WDTC in DTD for $10 each. I know there is a waitlist for Aladdin tickets that people have not used and then they gift them to the person on the top of the request list. Not sure if there is one for MTTMM.

Can you buy the magical booklet even if you didn't do your travel arrangements through WDTC?

Does anyone have a recent schedule showing what days of the week and times that these are being offered? We'll be at GCH in 3 weeks for our first DL trip and hope to be able to fit these in.

Thanks,
Doug

Does anyone have a recent schedule showing what days of the week and times that these are being offered? We'll be at GCH in 3 weeks for our first DL trip and hope to be able to fit these in.

Thanks,
Doug

For the week of Jan 18-Jan 24 the tour was scheduled on Thurs, Fri, Sun and Mon at 1:00 PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter