• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got Ears? **THREAD CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both my son (bluerockstar) and I (coolcami) are ISO black ears. I would be happy to trade for them. My son has extra Herbie stuff. Thanks for your consideration :wave2:

I appreciate everyones generosity!

Oh my gosh! Can I get on the list for black Mickey Ears???? I have none! Please oh please?!?

I am back after a hiatus....I would love to get my twin daughters who play ears. They are 9 and I tried getting ears for them when I was in WDW, and could not get near the darn computers the weekend of Halloween :( Please let me know.

SeaSpray said:
A wonderful DISer, MomsGoneGoofy, just surprised me with a dozen pair of black Mickey ears to give out to the people on this thread!! WOOT!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

So, if you are on the second list and still waiting for ears, please see me!

WHOOT! Nice:) This is so awsome, thanks to the DISers making this possible!

Oh wootness!! I'm glad I'm on the list. My only question is how can I locate you?

could i be on the list? my two dd's play, but they are usually willing to share clothing items. Thanks in advance if you can. Kidzmom3

Can I be added to the list? Problem is I don't know my user name. I started playing about a week ago, and it still says Guest followed by #s I don't remember. How long does it normally take to get a name approved anyway? I typed in something like SorcererDonaldD, and it wasn't taken. :confused3

shadow pirate said:
Oh wootness!! I'm glad I'm on the list. My only question is how can I locate you?

To find me, click on "Guest Rooms" then type in CL_CapeGirl in the Search window to see if I am online.

And/Or, send me a PM here on the DIS if you know you'll be on VMK for a while, and if I am on at the same time, I will try and find you.

Please add my other son KingM to the ears list. You have already given to my older son KingZ but I just added my youngest one on VMK. I hope we can repay you when we go in April.

Thank you so much for the first pair. :earsboy:

CL_CapeGirl I Sent You A PM Can You Add ME To The Last As Well As My Sister Or Just Read The PM And You'll Get The Details And Other Info And Some Things :)

Ok at this point we have more requests than we have ears. So, I will go back divide List #3 at the point where I know we have enough for the top people, and then add the rest of List #3, plus the latest requests, to List #4.

So, please refer back to the original post (first post on page 1), to see the Lists.

To Say Thanks So Much Again i Believe This is About The 5th Time i Said Thank You And i Even Made A Thank You in My Sig Since I Apreciate Thgis So Much Since i Will Not Be Going To Disney. :) TY All Who Helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter