Got an interesting letter from DVC yesterday...

Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
Thanked me for completing my mortgage payments on my ownership interest at the DVC at VB. A Satisfaction of Mortage was going to be sent to the Indian River County recorders office to be recorded with the County public records. I should be receiving my Satisfaction of Mortgage within the next ninety days.

Only thing, I don't have points at VB. :confused3

But I did pay off my contract for VWL in January. Suppose that is what they meant???? I'll be calling on Monday.

Maybe Bill snuck an add-on in there on you!! :lmao:

That's a weird one. Good thing you are reading your mail carefully! :thumbsup2

When I told Bill, he said that he had always wanted points at VB. ;)

That reminds me a few years ago I used to get a letter about every six months asking if I wanted to sell my timeshare in England, they listed the name but I can't remember what it was. I used to throw the letters away until one time I finally called and said yes, please go ahead and sell this timeshare. I then told them I didn't own one there but it didn't bother me if they sell it. LOL. Never heard fromn them since.

I've got it! This mean that they are giving you VB points for FREE! Yippee for you!

Did you call and find out what the story is yet, Deb?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I did call DVC Accounting yesterday. They said they had a few other calls like mine and apparently it was just a typo. So, I'm not getting a deed for VB, just my deed for VWL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter