good tips

the disney alien

Earning My Ears
could you tell me a few good tips for going to DL with friends. thanks a lot! (by the way we are all 14).:jester: <---- dont know why i added this.

Get there before opening, hit big, popular, non-fastpass attractions first (like Matterhorn, any Fantasyland dark rides you're interested in), make use of fastpass, take breaks for eating, shows, etc... pace yourselves--it's a marathon, not a sprint.

I also recommend getting there before it opens. I would head towards Adventureland first. Hit Pirates, Indiana jones, haunted mansion, and a few others. Usually no matter how busy it is we can get on those 3 rides with in the first hour of the park opening. From there you might want to start getting fast passes for stuff.

I recommend staying out of Fantasyland until after Fantasmic and fireworks. Then make your way to Fantasyland for the fun dark rides.

Have fun.

Bring your cell phones. It's inevitable that you'll want to split up at some point, especially in a larger group with different interests. And it can be difficult to meet back up without some form of communication. It's easy enough to say "meet back here at 2:00". But unless you're willing to get out of a line you've been waiting in for 30 minutes, it's hard to meet back at an exact time. So someone ends up waiting back at the meeting spot for 20 minutes or more wondering where in the $#@% the other one is. So save everyone a bit of grief and bring phones or 2-way radios. Although people get mixed results with the radios, so you'll have to do some research to make sure you get good ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter