Good Morning ADR makers... 6/15!

Question: I got all I wanted but was told that Big River Grille is not on the Dining Plan.
I think that is BS as it was last time, we went?

Any ideas?:confused3

They are on the Dining plan there is just a seperate number to make reservations :thumbsup2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RooRach0906
I made mine at 9:30, only had to wait 5 minutes and then only took about 10 minutes, mostly cuz I wasnt sure about the days except for one. So here is what I got...

Sunday 13th ~ Big River Grille and Brewing Works 5:45 (called them after)
Monday 14th ~ Coral Reef 7:25 (might call back to see if I can get a lil eariler)
Tuesday 15th ~ Chef Mickey's 9:10 & Tony's 6:05
Wenesday 16th ~ Yachtsman Steakhouse 5:35 Anniversary Dinner perfect time
Thursday 17th ~ Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:40 (Thinking about cancelling this)
Friday 18th ~ Nothing but thinking about puting Tony's here

Wanted Ohana but its all good will try to call back and get it for Thursday or Friday!! I also need to get Trex or Rainforest, DH and I love Rainforest and have went every trip. All in all Im happy!!! The only one I was concerned about was YS but it was only 5 minutes off and that is perfect to me.

That tony's adr might be hard to do-i tried at 7:30 this morning and the only Tony's was at 2:10 in the afternoon, period-I found it odd but just moved on to another choice

I did the online Dining system and I changed somethings around.
Tuesday is now Chef Mickey's and T-Rex
Thursday is now Tony's and WCC is cancelled
Friday is OHANA!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter