Good idea to send "creative" fax?

hopskip

Mouseketeer
Do you think our room request fax will get more (or less) attention if I make it a little creative? I started designing a page with my son's face super-imposed on a Mickey Mouse head.... but then I thought maybe I should consult you all first! ;) I'm really hoping to get our room request, we're staying at POR and really don't want to have a lot of walking to do. Thanks!

The fax I sent was a little creative, I used the MICKEY font in Word. Got everything I asked for and more, not sure it was the fax though!!

I used a very creative fax request when I stayed at GF in mid October and got every one of my requests met because of it. The person at check-in was very impressed with all the clipart and work I put into it. I can send you a copy of what I did if you email me personally. Thanks.

We sent one to POFQ from my 4 year old. It said stuff like how he wanted to be in a certain building so he could hear all of the crickets and see all of the neat lizads and stuff. He actually helped me with it and it came out sounding really cute. We got every single request!

I have never taken the time to be creative with my requests, and we have always gotten what we've asked for... most of the time, I just make my requests when I make my reservation. I don't see where it could hurt though. :D

I was creative last year and got EXACTLY what I wanted at All Star Movies when they were all bookd up and I checked in early- I did not mention my request on the phone so I am positive it was the fax.

Originally posted by BbearRosenfeld
I used a very creative fax request when I stayed at GF in mid October and got every one of my requests met because of it. The person at check-in was very impressed with all the clipart and work I put into it. I can send you a copy of what I did if you email me personally. Thanks.

BbearRosenfeld,

I PM'd my email address to you. Can't wait to see your fax! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter