Golf Carts

1018scr

Earning My Ears
We will be bringing our own golf cart. Is there a place where we can easily unload it from the back of the pickup truck?

Hi and welcome to the DIS!

I'm assuming that you have all the ramps, etc., that you need and you are asking about 'a wide spot in the road'. There is a hitch-unhitch area on each side of the main road just inside FW. You can easily pull over there and off-load the golf cart.

Have fun planning!

We will have a ramp but I was hoping for an area where the ground slopes so the incline won't be so high. I thought I saw something about that here a couple of months ago. We didn't have a golf cart at the time, so I didn't save the post.

Originally posted by 1018scr
We will have a ramp but I was hoping for an area where the ground slopes so the incline won't be so high.

Sorry, but this is Florida; i.e. FLAT!

There really arn't any areas that I know of like that. I think your best bet would be the hitch-unhitch area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter