Gold pass renewal?

WillowRain

You can find me at Animal Kingdom!
My mom and Grandma need to renew today. When I go to MDE it only shows that we can get them Platinum passes. Do I need to get the gold on DVC website? Or call? If I get the gold ones is there a renewal discount? Help!

DVC priced Annual Passes CAN'T be renewed online. You will need to call Member Services.

When you renew, you can upgrade/downgrade to any level of annual pass you are entitled to and keep the renewal savings.

Speaking of DVC gold AP...can member services convert an Underocover Tourist unused 5 day hopper into a new DVC Gold AP over the phone? I'm assuming I have to do in person, but if phone is an option I'd love to lock in the price now.

Speaking of DVC gold AP...can member services convert an Underocover Tourist unused 5 day hopper into a new DVC Gold AP over the phone? I'm assuming I have to do in person, but if phone is an option I'd love to lock in the price now.

That's tricky because member services probably can't do that conversion, yet ticketing probably can't sell the DVC Gold AP. I'd probably give each a call and see what they say. (Try ticketing a couple of times. It's a crap shoot as to the skill level of the agent you get.)

Just curious if you got an answer to this question as I was wanting to do the same thing.

I called both Disney ticketing and MS and they said in-person only. I really don't get why Disney makes it so cumbersome to give them more money.

OK, my understanding was also that I could do it once on property, but I was worried they wouldn't be able to give us the DVC gold pass. I totally get what you're saying though! It doesn't seem like it should matter who you bought the ticket through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter