Going to Disneyland Alone??

As a local I visit Disneyland and DCA every other Friday alone and have a great time. I also schedule solo extended visits and stay at either the Grand California or other local hotels. My next big solo visit is during the kickoff of the Diamond Celebration and 24-hours of Disney next month.

Has anyone gone solo to Disneyland? I just got my pass and I think I'd like to try it. I usually do things alone, but this is so different! I'd like to hear about others experiences about going alone :)

I did it for the 1st time a few weeks ago. Spent over 10 hours there & truly enjoyed myself. I think the only time I felt my alone-ness was when the bus boys in the restaurant seemed to go out of their way to smile at me. At first, I thought maybe I had andouille sausage in my teeth, but then I realized they were probably just trying to be nice! I didn't think I'd last that long because my mom just died & she & I were shameless Disney buddies, but Disney parks have some sort of healing power. Must be the pixie dust! :tinker:

So, go ... have a wonderful time!

When I am in LA for work I usually end up staying down in Disneyland at the weekends as I prefer to be there than a hotel room in LA by myself:) I like doing it but find that I stay away from sit down restuarnts and do the fast service places.

I am currently planning on doing the Star Wars half in January and that will be a solo trip as my wife isn't interested in coming and bringing the kids with me running both the Saturday and Sunday. I am secretly looking forward to it but dont tell my wife ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter