Going to Disney alone! Unless?

nrod5

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! Any other solo travelers? Im going to be 22 at the time of my trip! A few months back I went to Disney with my girlfriend but recently we have broken up. We had a trip planned to go back in May mainly because I wanted to go to Hollywood Studios on May 4th (May the 4th be with you). We were also going to go to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. We purchased everything separately so here I am with plane tickets and Disney tickets already bought. I don’t want to cancel the trip but then again do I really want to go alone? I think going alone or meeting someone there would be great for me since I’ve never really been the type to do stuff on my own so I’m excited to branch out and possibly meet new people! If there is anyone who will be going to Disney parks around the first week of May and would like to meet up with someone let me know:) I have family down there so as of right now I’m staying with them (open to change) but I don’t have anything else planned anymore. If you’re skeptical don’t be, reply to the thread or inbox me I’ll be more than glad to share more information about myself with you.

Don't let the "solo" aspect ruin your trip! Going by yourself is different, but honestly sometimes I prefer it! You can do whatever you want! Want to ride something silly or over and over again? You can when its just you! I'll admit that my first solo trip was a one day at Epcot and I was super nervous that I'd be bored without anyone to share it with or that people would look at my funny riding alone.....that was not the case at all. It was during the Food & Wine Festival and I ended up meeting some great people at high top tables and in the Wine Cellar in Italy (granted it wasn't during a pandemic, so times were a bit different). I say go and have a blast!!!!

Try it alone or get someone in your family down there to go with you.

I think we are in times where it might be difficult to meet new people.

Try it alone or get someone in your family down there to go with you.

I think we are in times where it might be difficult to meet new people.
We are living in times where meeting people is difficult. With that said if you see another solo traveler don't be afraid to strike up a conversation even with masks on. Last year I had a short conversation w another solo traveler as we both walked off the BTMRR. Many of us solo travelers may not have had many conversations during the pandemic. Let's get the conversations going. Stay safe and hope you enjoy your trip!

I think, now more than ever, there are a lot of solo people in the parks. ( I see vlogs with a lot of locals there by themselves. ) Solo trips are a different dynamic but that's what I love about them. Every day is a new adventure if you let it. And you have total control over what you do - wanna sleep in, fabulous, early riser - great, stop for a snack - anytime you want. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!