Going to a Angels game while in Disneyland.

SaraMc

Were thinking of going to a game as DH is a lover of baseball. We have never been to the stadium . I was looking in the website and I’m trying to figure out a spot that is covered that isn’t go No to break the bank. Any help or suggestions would be great.

I've been there a few times. It's not hugely expensive although at this point I'd think they have "variable pricing" (based on day and opponent) like most other MLB teams. I'm not sure if they've gone to "dynamic pricing" where the price may change depending on demand. Looks like they haven't yet.

https://www.mlb.com/angels/tickets/pricing

You might consider what time to go too. For night games it gets a little strange. I've been to one night game there but that wasn't terribly odd. I used to watch some games (I'm an A's fan) on TV where it got to a certain time and smoke from the Disneyland fireworks show could come blowing right into the ballpark.

We've been many times and always have a great time. There aren't many covered cheap seats but if you go in the evening it's not usually a problem. Afternoon games (Sundays) in the summertime get really hot. We usually get last minute cheap tickets on StubHub - unless you're going to a popular game there are usually tickets for a good price.

I've been there a few times. It's not hugely expensive although at this point I'd think they have "variable pricing" (based on day and opponent) like most other MLB teams. I'm not sure if they've gone to "dynamic pricing" where the price may change depending on demand. Looks like they haven't yet.

https://www.mlb.com/angels/tickets/pricing

You might consider what time to go too. For night games it gets a little strange. I've been to one night game there but that wasn't terribly odd. I used to watch some games (I'm an A's fan) on TV where it got to a certain time and smoke from the Disneyland fireworks show could come blowing right into the ballpark.
I remember when the A's and the Okland A's played together and they did Disneyland right after the game, so leave the stadium and go straight to the park till closing.

I remember when the A's and the Okland A's played together and they did Disneyland right after the game, so leave the stadium and go straight to the park till closing.

I didn't visit Disneyland the same day that I went to an Angels game (actually saw 3 games in a 4 game series) but I have gone to a game at UC Irvine from Disneyland. Then back to Disneyland in time for fireworks. I was looking for relatives who were still there, but it's kind of hard to find anyone that late in the chaos. Arriving back that late I parked at the Timon lot, which I believe is gone.

I didn't visit Disneyland the same day that I went to an Angels game (actually saw 3 games in a 4 game series) but I have gone to a game at UC Irvine from Disneyland. Then back to Disneyland in time for fireworks. I was looking for relatives who were still there, but it's kind of hard to find anyone that late in the chaos. Arriving back that late I parked at the Timon lot, which I believe is gone.
Me and my friend went and my dad would just drop us off. Oh the good ole days. I would love to attend an Angels game. But living up here now not so close.

We're from Texas and the Rangers (my husband's favorite team....I'm an Astros fan) are playing the Angels on our last night there. My husband and his dad are going to the game while the rest of us are going to hang back and stay in the parks or go enjoy the pools at the Grand Californian where we're staying.

I love locally and go to games regularly. I'm busy this afternoon, so I'm posting here to remind me to come back and answer any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!