going home/dying

Christamae,
It has been my great privilege to have had the briefest glimpse in to your beautiful soul. May your journey be peaceful and enlightening. Thank you for sharing apart of yourself with me. Your story is a gift... I will treasure most at moments when I needed to be reminded that amazingness "walks" among us...

God Bless

Oh, Christamae! (((((HUGS)))))

I'm glad we had the opportunity to "meet" on the Disboards!!! Please know that I'm thinking about you often.

I've read your trip report and I'm so sorry to read your post. I too wish you a peaceful journey. :hug:

Peace be with you Christamae, please feel assured the hospice nurses will do everything to keep you comfortable and care for you. Thank you for being a part of this board and our lives. :hug:

Thank you for letting us get to know you and sharing in your story. You made a real difference for me. God bless you and your family!

Hugs and prayers for your family. Prayers for you during this time that you will be at peace and able to deal with the pain. :hug:

There was an earlier thread that some of us had posted to.
I combined the 2 threads into one.

Praying for peace for you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter