Going from DCP to PT or FT - housing help please!

DISNEYFAN3260

"My other car is a monorail"
I hope it’s ok to post this here - wasn’t sure where else to go. My daughter extended her DCP through early August and just applied to go FT or PT last month. She is desperately looking for affordable housing and roommates with no luck so far. If she gets a position I don’t want her to be forced to decline it because she has no place to live. Anyone have experience and suggestions? Did anyone find an affordable way to stay alone at first, giving them more time to find a long term solution? I’m trying to help but am not near or from the area so not knowledgeable about options. Would appreciate any info. Thank you!

Affordable housing is GONE. It is ugly.
Stories everyday on local news and paper of how high EVERYTHING is now.
Landlords were hit hard in 2020/2021. Many mortgages are now due if they were unable to pay as they went the past 2 years.

Look at other city's: Lakeland, Haines city, St. Cloud

I’m surprised they don’t have an extension option with the current college internship housing in the Flamingo Village.
Has she done any research looking into this option?

I just found this but most of the listings are not available anymore.
I guess you just keep looking …
2D1F6C2B-8927-4CA6-925B-350302E1964A.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter