Going 6/7 - 6/12. On-line booking shows NO values or moderates available!

hightown

I feel need for speed--Rockin' Roller Coaster
So besides Star Wars Weekends, is there something big like major convention going on?

Aside from Peak/Holiday seasons, don't know if I've ever seen flat nothing except deluxe availability. Even Swan Dolphin not available at all. I know there are surely days available at Val or Mods here and there but just surprised me that nothing came up.

We did in fact get a room booked Sunday at POFQ (even through didn't show availability on line) but we have a need for an accessible room. Maybe those are withheld from booking engines.

Anyway, just wanted to post a big WOW!

No free dining in June. But I would bet it has something to do with the fact that those dates are right after a lot of schools get out for the summer. We used to always come to Florida the first week after school let out.

I've heard a lot about free dining, a lot of people it appears get really excited about that, maybe that's it?

They don't offer free dining in June.
Free dinning is August 26- Sept. 22

Disney's YOAMD promotion has brought attendance way up this year. Star Wars weekends, & summer vacations, also make June a very popular time to go.

We always go that 2nd week in June and the crowds are fine...maybe a little heavy, but not too bad. Maybe this year will be different? Yikes.

I, too, heard things were booking up. We had trouble with getting Wilderness Lodge. My sister isn't even getting her Florida resident rates.

I tried to book the Swan months ago and they told me there was a convention.

Yikes.

We're going the 5th through 12th and had a bear of a time getting the reservations we wanted. Online showed full, but once I really spent some time on the phone w/ them it was one or two problem nights during our stay that made everything unavailable. We had booked AASports which I didn't want, then kept calling and calling till a couple days ago Pop became open.
What a pain, but happy now.

I tried booking a resort reservation online and it said there were no rooms available. I got on the phone and called 407-W-DISNEY. I told the reservationist what I wanted. She asked "if I get a room for you right now, will you definitely book?" I told her absolutely. She put me on hold and I waited about 5 minutes. She came back on the line and told me she found a room for me. She said she asked her supervisor permission to give me a "travel agent" room. These are rooms set aside for travel agents. She simply pulled one and gave it to me. You might have luck doing the same thing I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter