Go ahead and put it on DisBoards. Beware, I will get you...eventually Final Photos!

Yes - congratulations on your DVC purchase. I just skimmed your pics, so I didn't pay attention - where did you purchase? Sorry I am so clueless.

You have a few pictures that I absolutely love, but I am too lazy to cute and paste them. I absolutely love the one you got of the dock at the beach club. Hands down my favorite.

Also love your anniversary treat.

Refresh my memory again - did you leave in the morning or at night for your drive? I really want to stop in St Augustine on my way down this summer. But maybe I'll do it on the way back. Can't decide. :confused3

How was the drive back - was it terrible or not bad? I am worried about that. Anyway - I think I'll go back and see what I missed.
Mary Ellen, for the drive down, Joe picked m up at 7pm from work. To go home we left Saturday after breakfast, so 11ish I think. The drive was not that bad. Just bring good music or an audio book. St. Augustine was lovely. I would have liked a bit more time to explore, so stopping on the way home probably would have been better. Then the urge to get to Disney would not have been urging us to hurry.

I love that YC photo too, thanks. Sshhh i bought Joe a nice new camera for Christmas so maybe next trip he photos will be better!

We are buying OKW through resale. Tons of delays but the contract is with Disney for ROFR so we should be done by mid January. Fingers crossed that after all this waitthat Disney doesnt take their option.

Since I am the worst person EVER to just now be logging in to this fabulous TR I had to let you know how sorry I am to have missed it all and how much i LOVE the pics...Did I miss it? AND New DVC owners???? :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Please let me know when you start your next PTR so I am not in the dark and feeling :sick:

Just waiting on the children to wake up and sharing some holiday wishes.

Since I am the worst person EVER to just now be logging in to this fabulous TR I had to let you know how sorry I am to have missed it all and how much i LOVE the pics...Did I miss it? AND New DVC owners???? :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Please let me know when you start your next PTR so I am not in the dark and feeling :sick:

Just waiting on the children to wake up and sharing some holiday wishes.

Judy :hug: thanks for stopping by. I so know how crazy it gets - I am ages behind on your PTR which I believe includes your trip this past fall. You have oh so much going on!

Can you believe Katie got us up at 5 am this year? ugh! this is the earliest she has EVER woken us up. I was so tired that I videod her opening all her presents and then did something stupid and corrupted the file. UGH!

I wish you all a blessed and joyful Christmas!

MaryEllen, hope you, Joe and Katie had a very Merry Christmas.

tiggerchristmas.jpg

MaryEllen, hope you, Joe and Katie had a very Merry Christmas.

tiggerchristmas.jpg

Thanks Kathy! We had a nice Christmas. I managed to get in a short nap around 9 am that got me through the day. It was a lot more quiet without Mom here - she was just so funny and could get everyone riled up and silly throughout the day.

Hope your Christmas was nice too!

Judy :hug: thanks for stopping by. I so know how crazy it gets - I am ages behind on your PTR which I believe includes your trip this past fall. You have oh so much going on!
Finished our MAW TR..Today...14 months later...I will just have a few final thoughts on it now.
Can you believe Katie got us up at 5 am this year? ugh! this is the earliest she has EVER woken us up. I was so tired that I videod her opening all her presents and then did something stupid and corrupted the file. UGH!
I believe it. We had a little one wake early and patiently wait THROUGH breakfast to open her presents. Hugs for the video, I get so upset when I do stuff like that, those are precious memories!
I wish you all a blessed and joyful Christmas!

Thank you it was wonderful I hope yours was!

ME-

I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2013! And.....lots of Disney trips!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter