Glorydaz Halloween Wedding PJ - Honeymoon Photos Added - 1/14/2008

You are going to look stunning...once it's all put together I think you be quite happy!!! I ordered some spanx myself. I got the marry me footless tights (extra tummy control...woohoo!)...I can't wait to see all the pictures from your wedding....I wish I could see it in person, everything is going to be great!!!!! :goodvibes

Wow what can I say except, GORGEOUS:goodvibes. Michelle, truly your dress is stunning, I love the lace, its very elegant. If you are thinking about Spanx I would say go for it, they are miracle workers. Girls if we are talking about bust size I think I win over the 2 of you, I am 44G lol:rotfl:

Wow what can I say except, GORGEOUS:goodvibes. Michelle, truly your dress is stunning, I love the lace, its very elegant. If you are thinking about Spanx I would say go for it, they are miracle workers. Girls if we are talking about bust size I think I win over the 2 of you, I am 44G lol:rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you win Sharon!!!

Michelle :cloud9:

You are going to look stunning...once it's all put together I think you be quite happy!!! I ordered some spanx myself. I got the marry me footless tights (extra tummy control...woohoo!)...I can't wait to see all the pictures from your wedding....I wish I could see it in person, everything is going to be great!!!!! :goodvibes

hey Diane, did you order direct from their site or did you go to a local store? not that you look like you need any help!!

hey Diane, did you order direct from their site or did you go to a local store? not that you look like you need any help!!

Michelle, try QVC, I know they sell them here in the UK and they are cheaper than anywhere. They might be the same in the states.

I ordered my first spanx (body shaper) from ebay (of course, :rotfl2: ) but the tights I ordered directly from the site because I couldn't find my size on ebay. I think on the site they came to about $28...and in my opinion...worth every penny!!! :thumbsup2

Hey Michelle...here's the corset I bought on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Davids-Bridal-b...oryZ1265QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It came in the mail today and I tried it on. It fit very nicely and made my waist look mush smaller (WOOHOO!)....it seemed to hold my chest up okay too but since I'm kind of larger, I still had that jiggly thing going on! :lmao: I'm hoping that with my gown it won't be a problem and I think that with a small tuck, it will fit perfectly....

trust me Diane, i think I'm going to jiggle - no matter what!!!!! I am looking at gowns on line and tomorrow at lunch - just for kicks, I'm going to a bridal store nearby... I think I have to resolve this in my head - I think I'm sorry my dress doesn't have a little flair. then again, I'm really not a dress person (ever!). my first wedding, I had a lovely chiffon gown - I LOVE chiffon - love the way it moves...

just tell me I'm being silly. the ceremony is 20 minutes long, JJ thinks I look stunning and we are having about 24 people attend. I plan on changing into nice pants and cool Halloween tops I bought today so I'll be wearing the dress for like 3 hours....

I happen to think your gown is perfect...really!! Especially since you won't be wearing it long. I do understand how you feel though...I get that way with my gown too and will occasionally look other at other gowns online. All it's really doing though is making me crazy!!!! You have to do whatever will make you happy but if I were you I'd just close my eyes and move forward. Your dress is beautiful....you look amazing in it....and it's perfect for you wedding....oh, and it's paid for!!! :thumbsup2

I happen to think your gown is perfect...really!! Especially since you won't be wearing it long. I do understand how you feel though...I get that way with my gown too and will occasionally look other at other gowns online. All it's really doing though is making me crazy!!!! You have to do whatever will make you happy but if I were you I'd just close my eyes and move forward. Your dress is beautiful....you look amazing in it....and it's perfect for you wedding....oh, and it's paid for!!! :thumbsup2

you're SO right, Diane!! remind me to give you a HUGE hug when we meet in December!!! I'm going to look for something to suck in the belly and boost the chest! :lmao:

Michelle,
As far as sucking in the tummy and boosting the chest here is what I am doing. I, myself am a 38 D and need support, but since I have off the shoulder straps on my dress I can not wear a bra with straps. So I am doing a strapless bra that is tight fitted and covers my whole stomache (kind of like a corsette) And then I have a Spanks like bottom I am wearing as well. It will cover some of my thighs and go over the bottom of my bra. It gives me the thinning look around my waist (which is what I need) and holds up my bra so I get the support I need in my chest area. My bra also has a little extra padding to help hold the girls up nice and perky. LOL Hope that might help you a little.

Stacy

Michelle,
As far as sucking in the tummy and boosting the chest here is what I am doing. I, myself am a 38 D and need support, but since I have off the shoulder straps on my dress I can not wear a bra with straps. So I am doing a strapless bra that is tight fitted and covers my whole stomache (kind of like a corsette) And then I have a Spanks like bottom I am wearing as well. It will cover some of my thighs and go over the bottom of my bra. It gives me the thinning look around my waist (which is what I need) and holds up my bra so I get the support I need in my chest area. My bra also has a little extra padding to help hold the girls up nice and perky. LOL Hope that might help you a little.

Stacy

That's what I'm doing too...:thumbsup2

Michelle, just wanted to wish you and JJ good luck today. Hope your wedding is everything you have dreamed. Can't wait to see your pics. Lots and lots of love and hugs coming your way:goodvibes :love: :hug:

I haven't posted on your PJ, but I have read it (and enjoyed it!) and I was also thinking of you when I got up this morning and wanted to wish you the best of luck and a big CONGRATULATIONS! party:
I hope it's everything you've ever dreamed of and it all goes as you imagined it would! :goodvibes

Haven't commented before but have followed your PJ and wanted to wish you a very Happy Wedding Day today!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter