Glorydaz Halloween Wedding PJ - Honeymoon Photos Added - 1/14/2008

Hi Michelle

Could you possibly post the whole poem? I'll just buy some gorgeous paper and print it myself. I had a look on Ebay, but to get it posted here would cost an awful lot.
The hankie is great, I'm looking over here to see if I can find anything similar in the UK.

Michelle!!!! (hi mom!) I just caught up with everything!!!

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: I was balling at the begining of your PJ...and now again with that poem... wow...

But about the wedding, ok, shoes #1 are my favorite and I love the orange invites.
Your future MIL is going to love that- that glass is so pretty.

Yaye!!! so happy for you Michelle- keep it comingpopcorn::

Hi Michelle

Could you possibly post the whole poem? I'll just buy some gorgeous paper and print it myself. I had a look on Ebay, but to get it posted here would cost an awful lot.
The hankie is great, I'm looking over here to see if I can find anything similar in the UK.

just a quick note - I'll be glad to post the words of the poem but can't until Sunday night - we will be going away for the weekend ..or you can pm me your email address and I can send the eBay link.

as for the hankie, if you want to give me the details, I'd be glad to order one for you and mail to you if you can't find.

Michelle :cloud9:

Awww, you are just too sweet:hug: . Don't worry about the delay, I can wait. I'm still looking online for a hankie like that, but they don't seem to have that in the UK:confused: If I can't find one I will let you know.

Michelle!!!! (hi mom!) I just caught up with everything!!!

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: I was balling at the begining of your PJ...and now again with that poem... wow...

But about the wedding, ok, shoes #1 are my favorite and I love the orange invites.
Your future MIL is going to love that- that glass is so pretty.

Yaye!!! so happy for you Michelle- keep it comingpopcorn::

hey Miss Abby!! (daughter #3) :goodvibes thanks!! and how are all your plans coming???

Hey Michelle :wizard:, well I am finally home from my Mom's :cool1: and I am just catching up with your pj and everything is looking fantastic. That poem and hankie are so touching, the both of you will be bawling your eyes out when you give them to her :hug:

I'm getting married on Halloween too and would love to know who did your invitations! Could you PM me and let me know?!?!

Hey Michelle :wizard:, well I am finally home from my Mom's :cool1: and I am just catching up with your pj and everything is looking fantastic. That poem and hankie are so touching, the both of you will be bawling your eyes out when you give them to her :hug:

welcome back and thanks for the :thumbsup2 - now I think it's time for an update from you too! :goodvibes

welcome back and thanks for the :thumbsup2 - now I think it's time for an update from you too! :goodvibes

Yeah tell me about it but I probably won't have time to do it this week as we are going to Northern Ireland on Thursday for 5 days and I am so busy but I promise I will make time next week :hug:

Yeah tell me about it but I probably won't have time to do it this week as we are going to Northern Ireland on Thursday for 5 days and I am so busy but I promise I will make time next week :hug:

wow!! that sounds so exciting!! ok, I'll wait...reluctantly but I will :yay:

I'll try to update mine after work (yuck)! today....:goodvibes

Oh my I love your vases! How pretty. The poem made me cry. I never could find anything like that for my mom and I wish I would have. You wedding is gonna be so fun. Can't wait to hear about it.

Oh my I love your vases! How pretty. The poem made me cry. I never could find anything like that for my mom and I wish I would have. You wedding is gonna be so fun. Can't wait to hear about it.

you, Miss Laura aka Mrs Perez :goodvibes are an ABSOLUTE SWEETHEART!!! lol....and I am having so much fun reading your TR - you and Chris glow and that is just so sweet! hope your Mom is ok - don't think the details have been posted yet...

you, Miss Laura aka Mrs Perez :goodvibes are an ABSOLUTE SWEETHEART!!! lol....and I am having so much fun reading your TR - you and Chris glow and that is just so sweet! hope your Mom is ok - don't think the details have been posted yet...

Thanks Michelle. Nope that was the night of the wedding, haven't gotten there yet. She is ok, just in alot of pain. But I can say Disney was amazing.

ok, I'm home from work, had dinner and decided it's time to add a TON of photos!! after all, this is what we all live for, right?! :lmao: oh, where to begin? sorry, I really could not get a great photo of my promise ring and engagement earrings - so it will have to wait until I can figure out how to get a clear shot!

so for our wedding, JJ and I went to the local tuxedo place and he's going to wear all black - tails! I love it!! they look something like this (but with pants!)
JJTuxedo.jpg

and this is his tie!! :lmao: thank-you eBay!!!
IMG_4765.jpg

too cool!! yet definitely classy...:love:

here's a close up of our invites - I really really like them!
IMG_4775.jpg

and
IMG_4776.jpg

and I just got another part of our Inn favors. I found on (where else??) eBay, these really awesome door hangers - they are like little pillows ..so we got a different one for each room. When our guests arrive at the INN, there will be a table set up with envelopes with their names. Inside will be a card to welcome them , give them a quick run down of events and also let them know what room they are in. it will also state that the door hanger on their room is part of their gift...whew - so much to think of!

IMG_4770.jpg

it's really amazing how many LITTLE details there are! here is a close-up of part of the favor we are giving at the luncheon. Inside the box are chrome heart shaped letter openers with a poem! believe it or not (yup-eBay :laughing: ) - they were $1 each , boxed and all! we added the calla poem and inside the matchcover is a wrapped mint
IMG_4772.jpg

and last for today but not least - I found this beautiful hanger in an antique store and I thought it would be lovely to hang my gown on..:goodvibes
IMG_4773.jpg

ok, I'm home from work, had dinner and decided it's time to add a TON of photos!! after all, this is what we all live for, right?! :lmao: oh, where to begin? sorry, I really could not get a great photo of my promise ring and engagement earrings - so it will have to wait until I can figure out how to get a clear shot!

so for our wedding, JJ and I went to the local tuxedo place and he's going to wear all black - tails! I love it!! they look something like this (but with pants!)
JJTuxedo.jpg

and this is his tie!! :lmao: thank-you eBay!!!
IMG_4765.jpg

too cool!! yet definitely classy...:love:

here's a close up of our invites - I really really like them!
IMG_4775.jpg

and
IMG_4776.jpg

and I just got another part of our Inn favors. I found on (where else??) eBay, these really awesome door hangers - they are like little pillows ..so we got a different one for each room. When our guests arrive at the INN, there will be a table set up with envelopes with their names. Inside will be a card to welcome them , give them a quick run down of events and also let them know what room they are in. it will also state that the door hanger on their room is part of their gift...whew - so much to think of!

IMG_4770.jpg

it's really amazing how many LITTLE details there are! here is a close-up of part of the favor we are giving at the luncheon. Inside the box are chrome heart shaped letter openers with a poem! believe it or not (yup-eBay :laughing: ) - they were $1 each , boxed and all! we added the calla poem and inside the matchcover is a wrapped mint
IMG_4772.jpg

and last for today but not least - I found this beautiful hanger in an antique store and I thought it would be lovely to hang my gown on..:goodvibes
IMG_4773.jpg

Michelle your wedding is going to be so fun. I love your DF's tux and tie. Chris would love that. Love the pillows, gosh it's just all so cute.

michelle

i really like the all black tux...that will look really good with your theme!!!

those door hangers are awesome!!

your making it hard to stay off ebay....i think i need to go look;)

michelle

i really like the all black tux...that will look really good with your theme!!!

those door hangers are awesome!!

your making it hard to stay off ebay....i think i need to go look;)

:laughing: Cori, I know what you mean! seriously, it's like an addiction but I have bought some of the most amazing and unique items there! when I looked at all my wedding items, almost everything came from eBay - including my gown! now comes today's dilemma - do I buy small gift bags for the luncheon favors or do I just put the 2 separate items at each person's place as is??? I think I'm putting way too much thought into this!! :confused3

Michelle your wedding is going to be so fun. I love your DF's tux and tie. Chris would love that. Love the pillows, gosh it's just all so cute.

just wait Laura, now we are figuring out how to decorate the Inn! I am going through the Oriental Trading catalog and we are doing luminaires with battery operated candles and the Halloween candleabra with battery operated tapers. being the Inn dates back to the 1800's, I don't really think we want to take a chance with real candles :eek: also can't wait for the Halloween store to open at the mall..more goodies .:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter