Glorydaz Halloween Wedding PJ - Honeymoon Photos Added - 1/14/2008

just wait Laura, now we are figuring out how to decorate the Inn! I am going through the Oriental Trading catalog and we are doing luminaires with battery operated candles and the Halloween candleabra with battery operated tapers. being the Inn dates back to the 1800's, I don't really think we want to take a chance with real candles :eek: also can't wait for the Halloween store to open at the mall..more goodies .:rotfl:

Michelle :cloud9:

I can't wait to see more. What a great theme. Chris would love it. He is a Nightmare Before Christmas freak

Hi Michelle,
Everything looks great...very creative! I love all your ebay finds...I need to search there more often!
Everything looks like it will make for an amazing time! You and Jamie's story is very touching...love the vase and the poetry that you've used!

I really love the black tux, it is gorgeous and the tie is perfect for your theme, thank god for Ebay!!! Your invites are beautiful, very elegant and I love calla lillies:love: I'm getting so excited for your wedding, I can't wait to see pics, I've never really seen a themed wedding like yours before, it's so unique, I also can't wait to see pics of you in your dress, I'm dying with anticipation here.

I soo want to come Michelle! Everything looks fantastic!

You've done such a great job with this amazing theme. I am soo excited for you! I especially love the hanger for your dress! Gorgeous!

How did I forget you even got your dress on Ebay! How cool is that!

Looking forward to more!
:banana:

Just chiming into your PJ to say I love what you've done so far! Halloween is a big holiday for us! In fact, if we weren't having a December wedding, it would absolutely have been a Halloween wedding. Me, my brother, and his children are all into NBC so I love everything. Congratulations on finding a super guy and a unique wedding!! :goodvibes

Hi Michelle,

I was shopping at the Disney Store yesterday and thought of you when I saw a piece of artwork of Jack. Don't know if you can use this for your wedding/reception but thought I would share. I bought it and the mickey one. It was only $30. I think it was a great buy!

:goodvibes thanks to ALL of you!!!! you girls always know just the right things to say and everyone is so enthusiastic - I LOVE IT!!!!! :goodvibes

and yes, he is such a special guy - perfect for me, just like your guys are perfect for you. they say there is someone for everyone. ain't that the truth??!!

the funny part about our wedding is I feel like (because I am) planning 2 separate events! the wedding itself is on Halloween so that has it's own invites, decorations, favors. then 4 days later, we have our celebration luncheon! Halloween will be over so I don't really want to carry that theme over. we will however, use our Jack & Sally figures on top of the cake and we will also use our toasting flutes - they are so extremely gorgeous - the photos do them NO justice! I am using the Calla Lilly theme here because they really are so elegant. but how much is enough?? did you guys ever say - ok, enough already! everytime I turn around, it's like - oh , another $20 here - what's another $75 here? boy, it adds up real quick!

you can only imagine what my brain is going through - sorting this all out :rotfl: and then, to top it off, I actually still have to go to work everyday when all I really should be doing is shopping on eBay!!!!:rotfl:

more to come...soon

:goodvibes thanks to ALL of you!!!! you girls always know just the right things to say and everyone is so enthusiastic - I LOVE IT!!!!! :goodvibes

and yes, he is such a special guy - perfect for me, just like your guys are perfect for you. they say there is someone for everyone. ain't that the truth??!!

the funny part about our wedding is I feel like (because I am) planning 2 separate events! the wedding itself is on Halloween so that has it's own invites, decorations, favors. then 4 days later, we have our celebration luncheon! Halloween will be over so I don't really want to carry that theme over. we will however, use our Jack & Sally figures on top of the cake and we will also use our toasting flutes - they are so extremely gorgeous - the photos do them NO justice! I am using the Calla Lilly theme here because they really are so elegant. but how much is enough?? did you guys ever say - ok, enough already! everytime I turn around, it's ike - oh , another $20 here - what's another $75 here? boy, it adds up real quick!

you can only imagine what my brain is going through - sorting this all out :rotfl: and then, to top it off, I actually still have to go to work everyday when all I really should be doing is shopping on eBay!!!!:rotfl:

more to come...soon

It's never enough :rotfl: :rotfl: We are married and are talking about a 5 yr vow renewal already. Have fun while you can it is all over too soon.

Hi Michelle,

I was shopping at the Disney Store yesterday and thought of you when I saw a piece of artwork of Jack. Don't know if you can use this for your wedding/reception but thought I would share. I bought it and the mickey one. It was only $30. I think it was a great buy!

oooh Kimberly, I may just have to take a ride to my Disney store! actually, JJ and I had a custom piece made up at The Art of Disney store in DTD last October. we are having it matted so our wedding guests can sign the mat and then we will have it framed. I will post photos after I have it matted :goodvibes but that is a really cool looking Jack!!

just read Chantelle's PJ and remembered our Door Hanger! looking forward to putting it in use! :rotfl2:

IMG_4687.jpg

oh, and I just finished doing more shopping on ( I don't have to say it , do I??!) and ordered our table numbers and luncheon favor gift bags...will post pics when we receive all the new goodies :goodvibes

LOL!

Where did you find that door hanger?

good morning!! it really is different, isn't it? It was $10 on personalizationmall.com but it's like a heavy duty plastic - and I figured we could use it for years to come :goodvibes

Michelle...your wedding is going to be amazing! I'm so happy that you are sharing your planning with us. I can't wait to see pictures of everything all put together. Oh...yesterday while I was doing my usual online shopping, I saw the cutest Jack and Sally costumes at buycostumes.com. They were clearanced and I thought, boy if she lived closer I snatch those up and go surprise her and her guests at the reception. But then I realized I sounded like a stocker....:rotfl2: :hug:

Michelle...your wedding is going to be amazing! I'm so happy that you are sharing your planning with us. I can't wait to see pictures of everything all put together. Oh...yesterday while I was doing my usual online shopping, I saw the cutest Jack and Sally costumes at buycostumes.com. They were clearanced and I thought, boy if she lived closer I snatch those up and go surprise her and her guests at the reception. But then I realized I sounded like a stocker....:rotfl2: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: don't laugh, people asked me if i was going to dress up like Sally to get married - oh no!! I'd like a small bit of decorum even if I am surrounded by witches, the cast of the Wizard of Oz and Capt Jack with Elizabeth!! :rotfl: really will be interesting to see all the costumes...

isn't this online shopping addicting???!!! I'm amazed we can pay the mortgage at the rate I'm going! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: don't laugh, people asked me if i was going to dress up like Sally to get married - oh no!! I'd like a small bit of decorum even if I am surrounded by witches, the cast of the Wizard of Oz and Capt Jack with Elizabeth!! :rotfl: really will be interesting to see all the costumes...

OOHH...the image is just thrilling! I wanna come! ;)

I'm amazed we can pay the mortgage at the rate I'm going!

Joe and I were just discussing this! We were going to move to a bigger house in December...haha...that is so not happening! Umm...not unless someone wants to donate to the Diane needs a bigger home charity! :laughing:

so, JJ and I made a MAJOR decision today....we picked our ringbearers - yes, there are two of them. I have posted a photo of each and their outfit for the day...we are so excited about this decision!! :banana:

introducing......Keyser Soze Longueira
KeyseratEaster.jpg

and this is his outfit!
Keysersshirt.jpg

lol....and not to be outdone...introducing Miss Bella
BunnyBella.jpg

and her outfit (possibly) we will also be getting her a ring bearer pillow which will attach to her collar
Bellasshirt.jpg

:rotfl: I know that some of you must think we are out of our minds but our puppies are part of our family. Keyser is JJ's and mine and Bella is my daughters (the MOH) dog. They are two year old long haired chihuahua's . we realized we had a dilemma as the WHOLE family will be down the shore for the wedding. Our next door neighbor graciously said she would check in on the pups for us but Bella can't stand her and we didn't want a confrontation. Our friends who run the Inn said since we had run of the place, they would have no problem with us bringing the pooches for the wedding...now my daughter just has to decide which outfit will look best on Miss Bella!

so, JJ and I made a MAJOR decision today....we picked our ringbearers - yes, there are two of them. I have posted a photo of each and their outfit for the day...we are so excited about this decision!! :banana:

introducing......Keyser Soze Longueira
KeyseratEaster.jpg

and this is his outfit!
Keysersshirt.jpg

lol....and not to be outdone...introducing Miss Bella
BunnyBella.jpg

and her outfit (possibly) we will also be getting her a ring bearer pillow which will attach to her collar
Bellasshirt.jpg

:rotfl: I know that some of you must think we are out of our minds but our puppies are part of our family. Keyser is JJ's and mine and Bella is my daughters (the MOH) dog. They are two year old long haired chihuahua's . we realized we had a dilemma as the WHOLE family will be down the shore for the wedding. Our next door neighbor graciously said she would check in on the pups for us but Bella can't stand her and we didn't want a confrontation. Our friends who run the Inn said since we had run of the place, they would have no problem with us bringing the pooches for the wedding...now my daughter just has to decide which outfit will look best on Miss Bella!

Michelle that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait to see pics of them all dressed up.

Michelle that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait to see pics of them all dressed up.

thanks Laura , me too!! :dance3: getting ready for your at home celebration? thank goodness, I'll have another TR (kindof) to read!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter