Glittery VMK sigs

jiminy8 said:
hi sigfairy..i forgot if i posted my vmk name before but here it is BeautifulSoul if you can, will you put the name into glitter? its really really pretty thank you so much :wave2: and p.s. im a girl soo please make it as feminine as possible thankssss again :goodvibes

check your pm's
:wizard: :wizard:

I love the sparkly sig tags!! My VMK name is DisneyNemo. I especially love the blue ones, since blue is my favorite color.

I like JeanJoe's avatar. I like Disney and Star Wars, so it's the bomb! LOL :teeth: Please oh please give me the glittery sig! :worship:

Dear Signature Fairy, I have been a very VERY bad, bad girl in a very good way :cool: and I would love a glittery signature!

My VMK is AlwaysPrincess

I'd like one please if at all possible :) and my VMK name is the same as my Dis name

Thanks Sigfairy! I love the script! You are awesome! No sparklies, though? :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter