GLBTQ Teens (And some straights too!) come on in and chat!

AmandaSparks730

<marquee><font color=purple> All shall know the wo
I've decided to start a thread for us GLBTQ teens on the boards to chat about...well, life. Introduce yourself, state your orientation, and well, discuss!
Some possible topics for discussion:

*Gay/Lesbian Marriage
*Your life as a GBLTQ
*GSA: Does your school have one? What's it like?
*What stereotypes have you personally gotten?
*Your thoughts on GLBTQ teens (and even adults) in today's society!

I'll start.

Name: Amanda Sparks (pen-name)
Orientation: Bi
Current status: Had a gf, but we broke up last week.
Came out: About 3 weeks from yesterday.

Anyone can join, not just GLBTQ!! You could just be a CST (Cool Straight Person) too!!

I'm straight, but this thread is such a good idea.
My name is Jess by the way.

Well.. I got Gay Lesbian Trasnvestite... don't got the Q.
As in understand.

I'm guessing it means Gay Lesbian Bi Teen and I'm not sure about the Q

Sorry.
Transgender and queer.
That's what I got from google.

Let's see. I'm straight & I've been with an amazing guy for the past 4.5 months. My school has a GSA, but I do know that it's rather small. Never been stereotyped due to orentation.

I have friends that are bi. I love 'em dearly. Love is genderless, and marriage for everyone should be legal.

Just a quick little dictionary: (you may add on of you wish)

GLBTQ- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, (aka Transvestite, Transsexual) and Queer/Questioning

CSP- Cool Straight Person!

GSA- Gay/Straight Alliance

PFLAG- Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays

GSA DoS- GSA Day of Silence. Generally in April. It's a day where the GLBTQ (and even some straight people!) take a vow of silence for a day, for those voices that are silent.

Here's one that I made up!

MSCAWLGF/BF- My Super Cool Amazing Wonderful Loving Girlfriend/Boyfriend!

There are soooo many websites out there that you can research on. Also, pop on over to the Gay/Lesbian at Disney Boards!

Queer?

OR QUEEN! :D

:lmao:

Inever understood how you could put in like a ton of letters and everyone would automatcally understand them.

Ilqsmfmiamgabmrtjdatc

and you would be like "Oh yeah well obviously that means i love queen so much Freddie Mercury is a musical god and Brian May Roger Taylor John Deacon are totally cool"

and that was an easy one.

:lmao:

Inever understood how you could put in like a ton of letters and everyone would automatcally understand them.

Ilqsmfmiamgabmrtjdatc

and you would be like "Oh yeah well obviously that means i love queen so much Freddie Mercury is a musical god and Brian May Roger Taylor John Deacon are totally cool"

and that was an easy one.

Well, we've got to assume that it has SOMETHING to do with Queen.. so we'd just have to start from there xD

I know!! So totally awesome. Hey, you should post about yourself, girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter