GKTW Fundraiser: Handmade Disney Caribbean Beach PrintTote Bag - NOW CLOSED

Thank you all so much for your purchases and your feedback! I am proud to report that we raised $430 for GKTW so far! :cool1:

AWESOME job Cristen!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Three cheers to you and your mom for finding the fabric, thinking of a neat project like this and coming through BIG TIME!!! :woohoo:

Just heard about these on the podcast! Will there be any more bags available? I'd love to have a Nemo one!

Just listened to the podcast and laughed so hard at the conversation about the tote bags! Thankfully these are not made of actual bedspreads, so no blacklight needed! :lmao:

We literally just moved from NYC to Florida on Monday, so all of my stuff is in boxes in the garage. Either today or tomorrow, I'll check out exactly how many we have left. :) I know we have the large Nemo bags left, but not Crush.

Once I have an accurate count, I'll post/repost any auctions.

Just listened to the podcast and laughed so hard at the conversation about the tote bags! Thankfully these are not made of actual bedspreads, so no blacklight needed! :lmao:

We literally just moved from NYC to Florida on Monday, so all of my stuff is in boxes in the garage. Either today or tomorrow, I'll check out exactly how many we have left. :) I know we have the large Nemo bags left, but not Crush.

LOL! That will be great, thanks! Congrats on your move!

Got my Crush bag last week and it is lovely! So colorful and useful!! Thanks again!! :)

A quick check of the garage shows that we have four of the large Nemo totes.

I have created a listing for the Nemo totes: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130672858474#ht_585wt_883

These totes measure about 16" x 19".

LargeNemp.jpg

I just placed my order! I'm so excited to use it on our Disney trip in 3 1/2 weeks! I think it will be great for the pool this summer too!
Thank you!

Bought one tonight. Fiancé will love it.

Such a great cause, thank you for doing this!

Just ordered the last one :)

Love the crush one too...to bad I didn't listen to the Podcast show till this am

Dawn

I got my bag today! Thank you! It's so cute. Can't wait to use it when we are in WDW next week!

Just wanted to tell you that what you are doing is awesome! Some friends and I made similar totes a couple of years ago (to raise money) and I know how much work goes into each one.

I'm a Kidani fan, so if you ever see material similar to there's I would love to know.

Kudo's to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter