Giving Thanks and Getting Fit - November Exercise Challenge!!

80 minutes walking at the beach!
This western NY weather is crazy! Winter coats last week, beach today!
125/1000
8B212FBC-7D53-497C-884A-5AC6580E5F14.jpg

45 minutes of walking again today. 135/900

I will update everyone's minutes tomorrow - this time change is doing a number on me - it feels like midnight instead of 9pm! :crazy2: My math skills are already questionable when I'm fully awake! :lmao:

Oh, and @pix13dust - that photo is amazing! Makes me want to visit western NY!

I will update everyone's minutes tomorrow - this time change is doing a number on me - it feels like midnight instead of 9pm! :crazy2: My math skills are already questionable when I'm fully awake! :lmao:

Yeah, I went to bed at 10 on Sunday night because my body was pretty sure it was long past bedtime. I usually go to bed between 11 and 12 ... but it felt like 2am or something. Did we really only go back one hour??

99 minutes for me today - running, walking, knee exercises, and stretching

269/2000

Last edited:
Well, yesterday wasn't as good as I had hoped - didn't have time to hit the gym between work, meetings, and trying to see family members visiting for a few days.

However, I managed to hit my 30 minute goal on my Fitbit just from walking across campus a few times for classes and meetings - so that works!

I'm now at 100/1000

Planning at least 40 minutes at the gym after knitting tonight :)

I have been a very naughty girl and have forgotten to check in! Just had to catch up on all posts and achievements so far! Congrats to all of you earning those minutes!

November is starting off slower for me than I would like, Nov 1- 3 I have 129/1500.

It's a start, but now I need to amp it up a few notches!

Oh, and @pix13dust - that photo is amazing! Makes me want to visit western NY!

Makes me miss it, too! (I grew up there.) I always love your photos, Pix13dust!

Yeah, I went to bed at 10 on Sunday night because my body was pretty sure it was long past bedtime. I usually go to bed between 11 and 12 ... but it felt like 2am or something. Did we really only go back one hour??

And I agree with both of you on the time change. It really throws me for a loop! Way more than an hour's worth.

Anyway, 60 minutes since my last post (a long walk with my neighbor and a short "jog" on the mini-trampoline) for a current total of 90/500.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter