Give a day/get a day question

Kellydelly

DIS Veteran
My family signed up to do Project Linus blankets and I dropped them off to the coordinator 4 days before they were due. She had a big box on her porch almost full of garbage bags with the blankets in them from others when we left ours. So that was almost 2 wks ago and I have heard nada back from her or gotten a notification that we can print our vouchers. I know this woman must be overwhelmed with blankets, the two email correspondences I had with her were one liners, one was just a one word response! I am soooooooooo wanting to contact her and ask about my blankets, but I am totally realizing she's drowning in blankets at her house. So do I email her or leave her alone and hope she's just behind in entering our information for Disney?

My family signed up to do Project Linus blankets and I dropped them off to the coordinator 4 days before they were due. She had a big box on her porch almost full of garbage bags with the blankets in them from others when we left ours. So that was almost 2 wks ago and I have heard nada back from her or gotten a notification that we can print our vouchers. I know this woman must be overwhelmed with blankets, the two email correspondences I had with her were one liners, one was just a one word response! I am soooooooooo wanting to contact her and ask about my blankets, but I am totally realizing she's drowning in blankets at her house. So do I email her or leave her alone and hope she's just behind in entering our information for Disney?

I never received notification - but I logged back into the GAD website and my vouchers were there!

I never received notification - but I logged back into the GAD website and my vouchers were there!

All the notification email tells you to do is log onto the web site and print your vouchers from there, so you don't really need the email. It's possible it got caught in a spam filter or something.

If you do log into the web site and don't see your vouchers then I would suggest contacting them. As I recall in the FAQ it suggested contacting someone if you don't get your vouchers after 2 weeks.

I logged in and it says I can print the vouchers :)! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I just expected some sort of notification, I figured the one I got from Disney on the day my blankets were due was automatically generated, it didn't say to check my account.

I logged in and it says I can print the vouchers :)! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I just expected some sort of notification, I figured the one I got from Disney on the day my blankets was due was automatically generated, it didn't say to check my account.

I expected one too! I know I didn't *need* the email notification - but I thought I would get one. No biggie though - logged on and got my vouchers - which is all I needed :)

We did Project Linus too and my hubby dropped our blankets off to the same type of situation you are describing :) He said the lady's front porch was being overun with blankets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter