Girls Only Trip ~ Summer Exchange thread (Complete! Thanks ladies!)

Is it that obvious that I am conservative, liberal in my politics, but conservative for myself? Bummer. I want people to think I am wild. Is it because I am from OHIO??? Or because I am old?

AmySue

you think YOU'RE old????????

It's okay! I've actually never done one before. Should be fun.

They are fun!!! A lot of fun! :)

Thanks Beth for making sure my lamo question was answered. LOL I guess my brain is already in DL, even tho we don't leave until Saturday early morning. :lmao::thumbsup2

I'm having so much fun working on my treasure box!
I told my mom about it and she wants to do the oct and dec exchange!

I really need to sign her up to Disboards.

you think YOU'RE old????????

Wow, I feel all lawyer voiced!! Yep, getting older all the time, not all that far behind you little missy. I just got the invite to my 20th reunion. Not to high school, not even undergrad...we are talking VET school.

Old old old old!!!

How are you?

I swear I read something about totes. Are those a requirement? If so I'll go pick out my tote!

They are fun!!! A lot of fun! :)

Thanks Beth for making sure my lamo question was answered. LOL I guess my brain is already in DL, even tho we don't leave until Saturday early morning. :lmao::thumbsup2
No problem. And I don't blame you. ;)

I'm having so much fun working on my treasure box!
I told my mom about it and she wants to do the oct and dec exchange!

I really need to sign her up to Disboards.
That would be great. :)

I swear I read something about totes. Are those a requirement? If so I'll go pick out my tote!
No totes are needed for this exchange unless perhaps you want to send your person a summery beach tote or something. I think you might have been reading about an exchange we did on the ladies trip during our first night meet and greet party. That was a tote exchange. :)

Oh man I would LOVE to participate in this but having JUST got home from my trip I am flat broke. I am DEF in on the next one though!!

I am with Kelly on this one! Would LOVE to do this, especially since summertime is one of my fav's, but am completely broke right now...even had to make a pact with DH not to spend any money on something that wasn't a necessity...and everything we own is braking right now...couch, desk chair, husbands new cars windshield, blinds, etc. I am so in on the next one though!

Sarah

Beth, sent in my exchange form last night. :cool2:
Got it. :thumbsup2

I am with Kelly on this one! Would LOVE to do this, especially since summertime is one of my fav's, but am completely broke right now...even had to make a pact with DH not to spend any money on something that wasn't a necessity...and everything we own is braking right now...couch, desk chair, husbands new cars windshield, blinds, etc. I am so in on the next one though!

Sarah
OK, we'll look for you on the Halloween one then. :goodvibes

:lmao: Y'all can really live your lives, no need to hang out by the computer. Unless that is your life like me. :rotfl2:

Wait, that's not funny. :rolleyes:

;)

SIGN-UPS FOR THIS EXCHANGE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL WHO SIGNED UP. :)

I don't....lol I sit on my bootay in front of a computer all day long.....that's why I stop by here, may as well have fun and work at the same time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter