Girls-Only Trip *OLD thread* Please see link to new thread in 1st post, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one! :thumbsup2 And I believe Cheryl does too, right Cheryl?

Yes, I do and I get food and merchandise discounts all the time! (Mine got automatically upgraded and extended to the longest expiring pass-which is next February!)

How fun for your fam! I wish that I could go then too, but weekends are much easier than weekdays for me.

Is anyone up for a weekend meet up? The weekend of Oct. 29-31 would be best for me. But, I could potentially make the weekend of the 15-17 or 22-24 work (although I would be bringing Ty along if it's the 22-24 as Dave will be at his college homecoming in Missouri that weekend).

Linda and I vote for the weekend of Oct 29-31 as we already have DVC reserved for the night of the 29th and were planning to go to the party that night.

Looks like a few mini meets are being set-up :thumbsup2.

Beth~ I'd love to meet up if you come in October. I'm going to bring Laila to one of the Tuesday night parties, just not sure which one yet??

Mel~ Sorry to hear that your neighbors put the corral next your pool :headache:. How frustrating!!! I also think a Diva trip to WDW would be fabulous. I've always wanted to go to WDW without my kids, but could never find anyone to go with me. My friends don't really like Disney :eek:, my husband and older sister were never into Disney trips :eek:, and my younger sister would never go to WDW without her daughter.

Capri~ Have fun studying :rolleyes1!

Rochelle~ PM me your address and I'll mail you the pin :thumbsup2.

:wave: Hi! I've been MIA but I have been popping in to read from time to time. SUPER busy with work and other stuff lately.

I have sort of given up on trying to find a new job and just make the best of the one I have. I do have a really flexible schedule and live close so that is nice. I have decided instead to start my own travel business on the side; something I have been considering doing for a few years now. So, I won't be able to make the next meet in March but I am going to try to get away for a quick trip in October to get one more use out of my AP (haven't told DH yet, I'm going to tell him it's "research" for my business, and tax deductible!). So I will try to keep up on what you are deciding for mini-meets.

I have reserved a Caribbean cruise for next February. We did one 4 years ago and I have been dying to go back. Last time we did a 10-day Disney cruise, this time we will be doing Royal Caribbean (7 days).

Anyone still interested in the Seattle meet, let's get some discussion going on that thread! I have a tentative schedule and list of potential attendees on the first page but am still not sure who will be coming.

So that's the update on me....

Good morning ladies!! Happy Hump Day to you all.

How fun for your fam! I wish that I could go then too, but weekends are much easier than weekdays for me.
That's what I figured. No worries. I know meeting during the week is hard for most people. But that's when it's cheaper for car rentals, hotel and such, and I'm hoping the crowds will be less. Plus there's no way I can be gone over Halloween weekend. We always do a lot of decorating outside here for the neighborhood trick or treaters and I can't miss that.
Another time perhaps. :goodvibes

Beth~ I'd love to meet up if you come in October. I'm going to bring Laila to one of the Tuesday night parties, just not sure which one yet??
That would be awesome. Or maybe if anyone local can meet for dinner in DTD on Monday night that would be fun. Our meal at Jazz Kitchen on the Diva trip was my first time eating there and I loved it. I wouldn't mind eating there again. :rolleyes1 Or anywhere really.
We can talk more when it gets closer. I can't make a final decision until I know the ticket prices.

Have a great day everyone!!!! :hippie:

That would be awesome. Or maybe if anyone local can meet for dinner in DTD on Monday night that would be fun. Our meal at Jazz Kitchen on the Diva trip was my first time eating there and I loved it. I wouldn't mind eating there again. :rolleyes1 Or anywhere really.
We can talk more when it gets closer. I can't make a final decision until I know the ticket prices.

I have never eaten at Jazz Kitchen :eek:. I've always wanted to try it but never got around to eating there. I've eaten at their quick service area. I'm game for Jazz Kitchen.

I'm actually wondering how much the Halloween tickets will cost & if they are offering any discounts :confused3. In a couple days we'll know ;).

I'm up for Jazz kitchen too! Yay--I might get to see Beth! (and Katie!)

I have never eaten at Jazz Kitchen :eek:. I've always wanted to try it but never got around to eating there. I've eaten at their quick service area. I'm game for Jazz Kitchen.

I'm actually wondering how much the Halloween tickets will cost & if they are offering any discounts :confused3. In a couple days we'll know ;).
OMG, I had some kind of chicken that night and it was delicious. *drool* I would love to get that again.

Yep, in a few days we will know. ::yes::

I'm up for Jazz kitchen too! Yay--I might get to see Beth! (and Katie!)
That would be great!! :hug:

Have a good night ladies. Theresa, Marcie and Angie will be here tonight and Wendy on Friday, so I'm looking forward to seeing them all again. :yay: Wish more of you could be here, but maybe next time.
Later!! :)

Hmm?

I'm beginning to rethink the October meet. :scratchin

What are you rethinking???

It seems like two different mini meets are shaping up for October.

The first will be Oct. 18-20 when Beth and her family are at DLR. So far, Katie and Cheryl have said that they may be up for that one.

The second will be Oct. 29-31. So far that one is Cheryl, Linda, Bree and me.

Anyone else in for either date?

What are you rethinking???

It seems like two different mini meets are shaping up for October.

The first will be Oct. 18-20 when Beth and her family are at DLR. So far, Katie and Cheryl have said that they may be up for that one.

The second will be Oct. 29-31. So far that one is Cheryl, Linda, Bree and me.

Anyone else in for either date?
Well now I am confused. I didn't put together that there were two different dates planned.

As of the moment, I would say the 18-20th, cuz then I can be home with my grandchildren for Halloween. I would love to bring them for Halloween, but that can get quite pricey, and it's on a Sunday, which means we'd have to leave that night. It's not big deal for the little ones to miss school, but for Kaitlyn is gets more trickey!

I will give this some more thought.

Thanks for pointing that out for me.

Oh, and have a blast this week! :cool1:

Good Morning Ladies

Just a quick "bump" to the top of the list

Hope everyone is doing good.. Hugs to those that need them :hug:
Hooray to those that are celebrating :cool1::cheer2:
And for those that are in a "fighting mood" :headache: :laughing:

Have a great day!!

Happy Thursday, Ladies!:goodvibes

Carol, nice to hear from you again. Sorry to hear you won't be attending next year. I hope you can come to one of the mini-meets in Oct. That would be fun. And I hear ya on the job situation. Those of us with jobs are just happy to have our job, even if it's not ideally what we want.

Jazz Kitchen is yummo - it's just the service that can be spotty.

Today I was supposed to go to Vegas with the girls group. Even though the trip did not work out for me, I will be thinking of you all. Have a fabulous time, and keep everyone out of trouble, Beth. Wait, who will keep Beth out of trouble? I guess no one!:laughing:

Today I was supposed to go to Vegas with the girls group. Even though the trip did not work out for me, I will be thinking of you all. Have a fabulous time, and keep everyone out of trouble, Beth. Wait, who will keep Beth out of trouble? I guess no one!:laughing:

LOL We miss you Linda. And Cheryl too. Definitely have to plan for another time that works for you both. :hug:

Last night was fun! We had dinner at Burger Bar. Yummmmm. Then it was off to see our boys at Chippendales. And we got wristbands to get into Voodoo lounge for free so we went up there after and had a Witch Doctor drink. The view from up there was amazing! It was kinda quiet, being a Wednesday and all, and the girls were tired from traveling so they headed back to the hotel to meet up with Angie and I went home.
Meeting up again with them tonight. :cool1:

Have a good day everyone! :)

Happy, happy Thursday, everyone!

My mom is in Disneyland right now and I'm a little jealous. She has been there for a few hours and has already called me twice and I can hear the music in the background and it makes me want to be there. Instead I'm stuck here at work, blah.

The October mini meets sound like fun! I'm thinking I might go to the first one, but that's too far out for me to think about right now.

I have my next Disneyland dates, August 3-8. I'll be with my family celebrating my niece's 5th birthday. If anyone is around we should meet up. :goodvibes

I'm excited to see Beth, Theresa, Angie and Marcie tomorrow night. :banana:

Big hugs to everyone! :grouphug:

Hope the Vegas girls are having a blast! Whoo hoo!

Wendy--I would love to see you in October! and everyone else who might make it.

Melody--c'mon, Kaitlyn could miss half a day of school . . . . Trick or Treating at Disneyland--what kid wouldn't love that?

Melody--c'mon, Kaitlyn could miss half a day of school . . . . Trick or Treating at Disneyland--what kid wouldn't love that?

Yeah, besides, you can leave after breakfast on 10/31 and be home in plenty of time to enjoy Halloween night proper. Come play with us, Mel!:)

Yeah, besides, you can leave after breakfast on 10/31 and be home in plenty of time to enjoy Halloween night proper. Come play with us, Mel!:)
Aw...I'm feeling the love! :grouphug:

Perfect :thumbsup2

Who else is up for the trip???

I think that weekend will work for me too and I might be able to get the family to join me. I'll have to verify that it isn't a band competition when that schedule comes out but for now please count me in. What night are you all going to the Halloween Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter