Girls Only Trip. OLD THREAD! Please see first post for link to new one, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you won't be able to make it Michelle. It won't be the same without you. Who is gonna help me find nice pants?

Wine, huh? Then you should have been on the first trip! They has wine and lots of it.....:rolleyes1

I guess everyone will just have to do it again this trip, shall we say everyone bring their favorite bottle? :rotfl2:

I'm so glad I'm in it from the beginning this time. It took me forever to read the 3000 posts on the last trip thread:lmao:

:woohoo:

I guess everyone will just have to do it again this trip, shall we say everyone bring their favorite bottle? :rotfl2:
Sure! Well, I don't drink so mine will be a bottle of Diet Pepsi, but I'll share if anyone wants some. :rotfl:

Sorry you won't be able to make it Michelle. It won't be the same without you. Who is gonna help me find nice pants?
It won't be. :(

I'm so glad I'm in it from the beginning this time. It took me forever to read the 3000 posts on the last trip thread:lmao:

:woohoo:
:rotfl2:

I'm in! I'll have to get there Friday though (probably 3ish) after work. I'm a teacher and the 6th is the day I go "off track" for 3 weeks! Hard to take a day off when I'm getting ready to be on vacation for 3 weeks anyway!

Woohooo! It'll be fun! I had a "mini" girls trip this last March, when a friend came out here to go to DL and Club 33 with me. :cool1: My kids were there during the day for one day- then DH took them home after Club 33. It was nice to do DL without them. Is it terrible to say that? My kids are terrific, and love DL as much as I do. We go a lot, and have a 2 day trip planned as soon as school gets out in June. But sometimes, it's fun NOT to have to go on something a bazillion times because your DS or DD wants to. :rolleyes1

Or eat where I want to! And not have to share my dessert!

Can you tell I'm excited?! I haven't told DH yet. I'll wait till after this June trip is through.

Christine :teacher:

Hi Christine!! I'll add you to the list. :thumbsup2

I totally understand what you are saying. I LOVE going to Disneyland with my family, but I also love going without them. Both are fun times, just in different ways.
Sometimes it's nice to go on the ride you want to go on, or to eat a meal without having to clean up something or cut someone's meat! :rotfl:

Oooo I'll bring a bottle!!!!

I also told my co-worker about the trip. She's the one who introduced me to the DIS!

OMG I'm on the list! Now nothing can stop me from going! :lmao:

Belle1997 checking in yup I am going to just pray there is not any wicked snow storms at that time. Will probably get there a few days ahead anyways since son is travelling with me. Can not bring him and ditch him the whole time :goodvibes

And with a new scooter should be much better Ladies :thumbsup2

So, if someone knows of a crackerjack admin in the Orange County area let me know!

Wasn't there an out of work admin asking a question about her xmastime trip a couple months ago? Seemed she had a ton of experience, maybe someone will remember her user name for ya. :)

Count me and my mom in! It is not cast in stone but I am pretty sure we are going to go. It is going to be tough coming off of our big WDW trip in Nov and barely a month later going back for our family trip in April BUT we really want to go. We also won't be able to make the ENTIRE trip but we really want to do this.
Hopefully we don't have to pay anything up front cuz I am having to come up with a BUNDLE for WDW right now and then I will be having to pay for our April trip at the same time!

The good part would be that you could get an AP for this trip and use it in April, making your April trip's tickets nearly free!

AP math. :goodvibes

OK so I'm joining in on this thread b/c I want to go! Since I know DS does fine with the hubster I won't worry about that. And I'm sure the timing works (I could buy hubby a present for his b'day a couple weeks later). So it's just down to money, and 9 months is a nice amount of time to plan for that!

Hello ladies :wave:.

Well I won't be going on this trip, but I'm going to keep posting since I'll probably join in for one of the dinners or something one night :thumbsup2 .

But I will miss not doing the whole trip since I had a great time on the last trip :sad1: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter