Girls Only Trip. OLD THREAD! Please see first post for link to new one, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I will. I was just rewriting the rules, trying to make it a little clearer. LOL Ok, I will add it now with an update to the title. I'll list you under the contact persons section as the one to contact. Sound good?

Let me know if I need to change anything. :thumbsup2

Looks good to me!:thumbsup2

Actually this thread is fast approaching 250 pages (especially the way we've been talking lately) at which point the moderators usually require we start a new one. I know I could ask Mary Jo to cut this one in half, but instead I'm going to start a new one so I can section off more space/posts on the front page to add info to.

If anyone sees the new thread please don't post to it until I've transfered everything over. Shouldn't take long.
Thanks.

ETA: We won't lose any info, it will still be here to reference and anyway I always have it on the first page.

Okay here are the official "rules" for the Tote Bag exchange.

RULES
1. Tote must be average sized. No mini totes or over-sized totes.

2. The theme of the tote is up to you. Just do not personalize it with anyone's name since it will be a random exchange.

3. You may purchase a plain tote and then decorate it, OR you may purchase a pre-made tote. (For example, Walmart at one point was selling some Disney totes with Eeyore and Tink for around $12.)

4. It must be wrapped in some way so we cannot see what it is. Either wrapping paper or a gift bag. No names on it or on the package.

5. Whether you are buying it pre-made or decorating it yourself you must spend between $15 and $20. If you are decorating it yourself, that amount should include the cost of the decorations. If you purchase a pre-made one for less then that amount, you may add some extras such as Disney Dollars or something that can be used on the trip to bring it up to the required price.

6. The exchange will take place during a fun game on Thursday night, towards the middle or end of the Meet and Greet pizza party. Each person who brings in a tote will receive a tote.

7. After the game we can pose for a group pic with our new fun tote bags! :)

If there are any comments, questions or concerns please address them to myself or Stacerita. Thanks and I hope we get lots of ladies to join in!

One small correction in #4

OKay, ALL the info has been transfered from here to the new one including the tee info and tote bag info. Please post over there from now on. Thanks. I'm going to PM Mary Jo and see if she will lock this one for us, so no one gets confused and posts here.

Here is the link to our new pad! All shiny, new and with tons of space.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1993145

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter