Girls Only Disneyland Trip - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's me in the new shirt.

tshirt.jpg

Don't I look just like the model?

Jen it looks great!!!!!!

So my Zazzle shirt arrived today. It's a medium and fits like a large usually does. Kind of itches a little bit, but I'm afraid if I wash it, it will shrink. I was going to take a picture of it for you all, os you can see how it fits, but I can't find the camera. I'll keep looking...

Heat is what causes shrinkage. It shouldn't shrink if you wash it in cold water (inside out to protect Tink) and hang to dry.:thumbsup2

Yep, I still have it:

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! ...except Diseneyland w/you girls. ;)
Thanks, I'll add it to the front now.
And you're such a liar. You know you want to be tree climbing with Edward.

Thanks Beth!
That's what I'm here for. :thumbsup2

I can't believe how fast it's coming up. I'm excited to see everyone again and to meet the new people too. Last years I was super nervous to meet everyone. Even the people that I "knew" really well from chatting with all the time.
I know! Me too! I was glad I ran into you last time. Otherwise I'd have been wandering around DCA for quite awhile. LOL

Here's me in the new shirt.

tshirt.jpg

Don't I look just like the model?
That is not you. You can't fool me. No one has a white background like that. LOL (At least I don't. Every space is filled with junk!)
Hurry and take a pic! :yay:

Sorry, I don't share. :upsidedow
Brat. :p

Thanks, I'll add it to the front now.
And you're such a liar. You know you want to be tree climbing with Edward.

Oh, that does sound lovely. :lovestruc

That is not you. You can't fool me. No one has a white background like that. LOL (At least I don't. Every space is filled with junk!)
Hurry and take a pic! :yay:

*gasp* Are you telling me that Jen lied!? I'm so hurt. I just don't even know what to think anymore...

I prefer princess. princess: :snooty:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: Maybe I need to try some Red Bull. Being delusional sounds pretty good to me sometimes!!

Actually, I wrote a poem in high school once about how wonderful it would be to be crazy because then you could do what you wanted and no one could blame you . . . . . typical teen angst . . . . actually, being certified insane doesn't sound half bad to me either right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter