Girls Only Disneyland Trip ~ Old thread, link to new one in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph, if I were actually flying along on the scrapbook I might do it (I once put together a plain album for a friend in chronological order and it was so much fun! She had something like 6 years of pictures in photo shop envelopes and just never put them in albums, DS was an eensy baby...other than nursing him what ELSE did I have to do?), but I've been stuck on this thing for weeks.

It's not even fancy, we have our pictures in an normal album (or will, rather, once I get done printing the '05 pix, then print the '06 pix, etc), I just want sort of a record of what we did, a place for our little things I collected, etc, but I am just STUCK.

As for laundry...turns out that mustard squirted into soymilk looks quite disgusting...when spilled on the floor and wiped up with kitchen towels. Especially when you weren't even aware that the 4 year old had gotten ahold of the mustard to do that. :headache:

As the first post shows I was not with the Divas, sigh, I just hallucinated and dreamed I was.:confused: Must have had too many chips and chocolates that week and even my credit card is hallucinating, lol.:confused3

i am the one in burgundy by the way. I need to for the Disnuts for all us neurovariants left on the side of the road of life. We would be a group of ladies who believed in Ohana.

I got to go read up on them ne meds for thyroid and cholesterol then try to get that giant rock to leave the bruised area as it is itching. I got that on the fifth and it is still many pretty colours.
NEUROVARIANTS RULE, NTs DROOL:cheer2:

P3050048.jpg

The VIP tour was just basically herding us from ride to ride...... She had no trivia, no stories, no insider tidbits. She asked us what rides we wanted to do, etc. We asked her from some stories and she said she didn't know that much and then asked us what we knew :scared1: She also told us incorrect info. She said that the horses on the carousel were original - then she thought for a minute and corrected herself.

It truly was not a horrid morning, just not a special tour. I had fun hanging out with the Divas - but I would rather not have paid an extra $75 to do that - that's what we were already doing.

The WIWF Tour I would recommend for sure :thumbsup2 That was fun (and we got a cute pin).

The Segway Tour - I don't think that's for me (not unless they come up with a Segway sidecare :rotfl2:). I am not the most graceful person in the world......

Yikes...I'd be upset too. I can herd myself around from ride to ride for FREE...ok well it feels free now that I have an AP!

Howdy all. I'm back from an eventful day. Had to work today, blah! Had to actually earn my keep! ;) Good news is I got a call back from my neurologist so I might finally get some new meds for my migraines or some other treatment. I go in April 1st so that will be interesting! But anyway I saw the poll and I hate to say it but I had to pick the march dates too. I would have rather gone later in the year as well but that week in April is Shelby's birthday and well I just CAN'T be gone on my daughter's birthday. That would NOT go over well!

I LOVE the idea of going later in march or earlier in April but obviously NOT during spring break but going earlier in the year doesn't agree with me financially cuz we have christmas and birthdays and taxes and just WAY too much plus I have to WAIT for my tax refund to actually AFFORD the trip. I usually can't even file till the first week of February and like this year I got my fed refund about the 2nd or 3rd week of Feb but I STILL have not got my state! GRRRRRR. Who KNOWS about next year! Those are how I finance these little jaunts :)

Anyway I also want to know when we are going to do the Dis Divas cruise to mexico? ;) I think THAT should be the next side trip like vegas!!!

I'm def up for THAT one just not in 10 cuz that is when I am doing my big road trip! But I would be up for that in a heartbeat!!! Just saying! ;)

Well I thought I was talking to Wendy at Cafe Orleans but was mistaken. I was talking to someone (I can't remember who...and I'm so sorry) about this website. http://gamerwidow.com/ So I figure I'd post it here in hopes that the person I mentioned it to sees it.

steph

I'm slowly sending out the scavenger hunt lists. Hopefully I remember to send one to everyone who wanted one....

I bet the scavenger hunt was fun! My friend and I are trying to set one up for the two of us while we're there. I love scavenger hunts. I actually ahd one at work today, it was a blast. And I got candy and a glow stick out of it.

Well I thought I was talking to Wendy at Cafe Orleans but was mistaken. I was talking to someone (I can't remember who...and I'm so sorry) about this website. http://gamerwidow.com/ So I figure I'd post it here in hopes that the person I mentioned it to sees it.

steph

I remember you talking about that one. Was it Capri? Or Kerry?

Well jeez, since everyone has been talking so much I've lost track of everybody!

How in the heck could you lose track of me???

I bet the scavenger hunt was fun! My friend and I are trying to set one up for the two of us while we're there. I love scavenger hunts. I actually ahd one at work today, it was a blast. And I got candy and a glow stick out of it.

The scavenger hunt was the bomb. It was one of the best things I did the entire trip. I had the best time on it and totally appreciate all the hard work those ladies put in to make it so great. Can't wait till next time!

It was one of the best things I did the entire trip.

I think that wearing your flashing blinky light ring while on Space next to me was the best thing you did on the trip. Well, of the things you did while I was around you. :) I think I'm going to have to get one of those for future Space rides!

I think my kids are going to do the hunt, the next time we all go!! :cool1:

Yes, it was. I can't wait for that next year, too!
Who's volunteering for it? It's going to be tough to beat.

And the pajama party:cutie:

When does Dawn get home? I want to say HI to her!:wizard:

It truly was not a horrid morning, just not a special tour. I had fun hanging out with the Divas - but I would rather not have paid an extra $75 to do that - that's what we were already doing.

Exactly. And that's what we said to her one hour and 10 min into it. And she said she'd call the office to try to get us a more experienced guide. But instead we got lot of runaround, ("they're in a meeting" "they're working on it"). Most affected by this were Tracey (who had worked so hard on this) and Jane, who volunteered to walk across the park with her to speak with them in person (as she is very gifted with people skills).

About
The Segway Tour -

I am dying to do the Segway Tour!

DAWN is home!!! Talk to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter