Gimme the low down (first cruise)

What about tipping at bars and room service? If we don't carry cash on the cruise, will we be given a receipt to add a tip, which will be added to our room charges?

Yep. Though as I understand it you have to be quick with Room Service. I don't do Room Service, but most people will just bring some $1s to give the person.

If you book via Costco, or transfer an existing booking to Costco within 30 days, then Costco will give you a cash card after the cruise for 8% of the cruise cost. You can go to Costco customer service and have them give you cash in exchange for the card- you don't have to spend it there. That 8% is on top of any other discount you might get, such as the 10% off most cruises that you get via booking a cruise (or placeholder) while onboard the ship. So if you get in the habit of booking your next cruise onboard, and transferring that booking to Costco, that's a whopping 18% off the cost of each cruise. That really adds up.

If you're a Costco executive member, you get an additional 2% back at the end of the year on top of the regular 8%.

Am I reading this correct.....if you book via Disney on the cruise for a follow up cruise then transfer it to Costco you will save around 18% total??? How do you transfer it to Costco?

Am I reading this correct.....if you book via Disney on the cruise for a follow up cruise then transfer it to Costco you will save around 18% total??? How do you transfer it to Costco?
Correct. Call Costco Travel (you have to join if you're not yet a member) within 30 days of booking onboard, and they'll send you a form to fill out & send to them. It's easy. That form can take a few days to be processed, so I don't recommend waiting until day 29 or 30 to call them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!