Getting very tired of resale brokers who feel like ghosting is OK. Marking them off my list one by one.

Additionally, the broker is under no obligation to present "unreasonable" offers - i.e. if I call a broker today and offer $25 a point on a BCV contract, the broker can hang up on me, never present the offer to the seller, even if the seller hasn't directed the broker not to present certain offers. Obviously, this makes sense. What is "unreasonable" is a matter of professional judgement - which basically means that part of the law has zero teeth once you start offering anything significantly below the listing price.
Additionally, the broker is under no obligation to present "unreasonable" offers - i.e. if I call a broker today and offer $25 a point on a BCV contract, the broker can hang up on me, never present the offer to the seller, even if the seller hasn't directed the broker not to present certain offers. Obviously, this makes sense. What is "unreasonable" is a matter of professional judgement - which basically means that part of the law has zero teeth once you start offering anything significantly below the listing price.

If they are licensed as a transaction broker in the state of FL, then they are required, if I am reading the statue correctly.

It only allows them to not if the seller has directed them differently.

Now, if they are licensed in a different way or acting in a different manner, rules might be different.

facebook twitter