Getting to WDW from I95

lovetoscrap

Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there.
We will be travelling south on I 95 Saturday to get to WDW. By the time we get to Florida it will be late and well after dark. We have no idea how to get where we need to be (specifically All Star Movies). Can anyone give us good directions? I assume that we will find numerous signs to help us?

Please don't suggest mapquest or any of the other online mapping/directions services. I have had terrible experiences with them being very inaccurate, misleading and downright WRONG! :badpc: I would prefer the advice of someone that has "done it".

Thanks!

Catch I-4 from 95 around Daytona Beach....follow I-4 to WDW. Take the Animal Kingdom exit...follow signs to the All Stars. I can't recall more specific directions than that...but once you get on WDW property...no matter what exit you take to get there...there will be plenty of signs. You just need to know you're headed to the AK resort area.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest