Getting to resort before check in time?

ctnurse

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about taking a early flight which arrives at MCO at 930 am. Which I'm guessing will get us to POP by 11am. If our room isn't ready, what are your experiences with leaving your luggage with bell services? I guess I am worried about leaving my carry on which doesn't lock. I wouldn't leave anything of value in it. Please share what happens. I have always been able to get into my room. I want to hear the good and the bad.

I wouldn't worry about it.....we've used bell services a few times for storing luggage and we've never had any trouble :).

As we use Magical Express, it wouldn't bother me a bit. I will be leaving our carry-on bags with bell services as we are arriving at the Grand Floridian by 10:30am and I do not expect our room to be ready. We have a lunch ADR in the Magic Kingdom and we are planning on doing rides and such.:thumbsup2 :cool1:

Second what MickeyNut said. Bell services has held our luggage and we have never had a problem. They take all your luggage and store it together unless you have something that needs refrigeration (medication, etc) and that is held separately. When you get to your room, just call Bell Services and they bring it to you.

Depending on your first day plan, you can take your purse, bag, whatever that holds your valuables into the parks with you. We have never had any problems with Bell Services.

We also use them alot even with perishables with never a problem. I wouldn't leave something valuable out in the open though:thumbsup2

We usually arrive at MCO around 8:15 a.m., and are pool side at our resort or a Park by 9:30.

Bell services have always been great for us.

Enjoy!

I've not had a problem, but that doesn't mean you won't. Every once in a while, hotels hire someone who steals. They try to avoid it, but it happens. They find out pretty quickly and fire the people, but damage is done before they find out.

If there is something that you can't have lost or stolen because you'd be absolutely crushed...it isn't insured or couldn't be replaced, blah, blah, blah...don't hand it off to total strangers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter