Getting to our resort

Pure coincidence. They don't restrict who gets helped in which line like that. Anytime I've gone down to check in they pull people from just whoever is next to whichever CM is open. So there's not a just online check-in CM or just not online check-in CM. If there is no one in one of the lines, the CM will help whoever is next.

Two years ago there was an entire separate line for on-line check-ins at CSR... may have changed now but it was definitely separated then.

That's not what I mean. Yes, there are 2 lines but if the online check-in line is full and the non-online check-in line is empty they'll pull people from the online check-in line to those CM.

That's not what I mean. Yes, there are 2 lines but if the online check-in line is full and the non-online check-in line is empty they'll pull people from the online check-in line to those CM.

Got it... we always arrive early and in all our check-ins, we've been fortunate to not have to wait in any long lines :)

Got it... we always arrive early and in all our check-ins, we've been fortunate to not have to wait in any long lines :)
When you arrive via ME it's usually unavoidable, unless you are lucky enough to be the only one on the bus at your resort.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter