** Getting To Know You**

Welcome to the UK Community Forum on the Dis Boards. Please feel free to tell us a little about yourself and any holiday plans you may have.:dance3:

Hi!!

Just found the UK forum! Cool.

I'm Kelly, 35 years young, and based near Manchester, NW England, UK. I made my first trip to Disney last year (Disneyland Paris). I'm currently looking to visit WDW Orlando & Universal Studios for the HP special around Halloween in 2021. I may be going solo, if I can't get my friend to say she's definitely going.

Hiya!

Even though I've been a member since 2013, I've only been living in the UK for 2 years now.
I live right in the middle of England (somewhere in Warwickshire), and I've moved here because my current boyfriend, who I met back in 2005 on a Lion King forum (so we are both Lion King freaks), have been together since 2016 now.

I know like, 3 people in the UK, and all 3 live 3-4 hours away :( would be nice to meet some new people ^^

I don't really collect anything Disney, except for Lion King since 1994 (at 2000 items almost).

Originally from Belgium, it was always very easy to get to DLRP by train, once in the UK it was a different story, needing extra days just for travel, but we've done it twice, and it all went fine.
Boyfriend had never been to a Disney park, his first time was 2 weeks before I moved to the UK in 2018, and he loved it!
And we've been 2 more times (him even getting an AP).

Was a passholder for many years, back in 2006-2007 I had a Fantasy.
Then from 2012 until 2018 a Dream, which I had expired in 2018. And got an Infinity in 2019, which is going to expire now too, as not in a financial state to renew again.

I've been lucky enough to go to WDW in 2014 while visiting friends in Texas, and I've been to DLR in 2016 while visiting a good friend who lives in San Francisco (and staying there for a few days also, visiting the Walt Disney Museum, etc).

Hey everyone

Me and my boyfriend have been making some Disney remixes and we'd love for you to all have a listen and enjoy.

Have the most Disney-est of days xx

Hey everyone

Me and my boyfriend have been making some Disney remixes and we'd love for you to all have a listen and enjoy.

Have the most Disney-est of days xx

Welcome to the UK Community Forum on the Dis Boards. Please feel free to tell us a little about yourself and any holiday plans you may have.:dance3:
Hi all family of 3 from Bristol just got back from all stars and loved it jet lag a killer lol 😂
And can’t wait to go back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!