Getting really uptight since trip is so close, please reassure me!

sphere99

Mouseketeer
We are leaving for our very first trip ever in just a few days and now I am afraid the trip I have been dreaming about for the past 20 years is not going to live up to what I was hoping for :( Please reassure me I will like it!

YOU WILL LOVE IT:jumping1: :jumping1:

Have a great time, and relax. Soak up the fun...Just keep everything low stress. Use the Fast past and Early entry to your advantage...even if that means sleeping late and going to a park that is not EE. Are you going with kids? Try to see it through their eyes. And do not miss WISHES!!!!

Oh now I wish I was going!!!:p

Just breathe!!!

It will be wonderful. It's just as magical as you let it be. Let your inner child run wild and you will be pleased. Maggie

Don't worry, you will have an awesome time :) :)

Like Maggie said, just let the magic take over and enjoy yourself. Don't feel like you have to do everything to have a good time. I am sure you will be planning your next trip the day you get home :)

Hey Relax!!! I will be there at the same time as you :hyper:

I think that you picked an excellent time to go because the place is not packed with people yet. I have always been so excited for the trip to get here and then when it is close like mine is now I am always saying to myself-maybe I should have saved harder or whatever but in the end it all works out great. So just sit back and enjoy the opportunity to enjoy your family.

Best of luck to youprincess:

Sphere99,

If you have been dreaming about it for 20 years, then the Disney magic is already in your heart. As soon as you get there it will spark that magic! Your heart will just be filled with it. It may even seem like your dreaming when you are there. I know this sounds corny but it truly IS a magical place. At least for me and thousands of your fellow disers.

:cloud9:

Have a great time!!!!!!! Maybe I will see you there. Will you be wearing your lime green....... I will. :wave2:

WDW is a huge place. You can spend 2 weeks there & never set foot inside MK. You simply will not see or do everything. But, everything is new, so how can you go wrong? It will all be a wonderful adventure. Don't feel obligated to try to do it all or do anything that you don't want to. And, if you want to do it -- then do it! Want to have your pic taken hugging Tigger? Do it. Want to spend 40 minutes looking at trinkets in the China pavilion? Do it. Want to avoid The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh? Do it? Want to wait for 90 minutes to get just the right spot for Illuminations. Do it. Want to give up one day & go back to the hotel to take a nap? Do it. Just be flexible & drink it all in. And HAVE FUN!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter