Getting ready to book, but still not sure?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by LovesTimone, Mar 15, 2013.

  1. LovesTimone

    LovesTimone DIS Veteran

    Apr 29, 2009
    I am getting ready to book for our Dec trip, But................

    I just can't decide When to go - either The 2nd week -9th thru 14th
    or The 3rd week - 16th thru 21st -

    DH said whatever you think.:faint: Oh and it's only DH and I this trip, but there is a possiblity that we might be able to take our DGS, but he will only be 2 1/2 in Dec so he is still at no charge, So if he get to come I will have to rethink the whole plan. :love:

    Cost wise it is not that big of difference. Sooo still undecide?

    Pop Warner is really playing into me leaning toward the 3rd week, But the 2nd week the crowds are much less , :confused3

    And I haven't really decided on where we are staying, thinking of POR, we have stayed at all the other mod's, but We really love POFQ, but if grandson is along we would want a prefered room.

    Then if there is a really great deal we would love to stay at Beach club. :confused3

    What to Do ... What to Do......:confused:
  2. monami7

    monami7 DIS Veteran

    Jun 29, 2003
    May I suggest Wilderness Lodge.
    We stayed there last trip and will be returning this next trip. Since the room renovations it is amazing. The resort is so relaxing and the boat makes everything feel closer.
    We loved it as did my parents.

Share This Page