Getting from Park to Park

tlenzendorf

Always Dreaming of Disney!
I know to go from MK to Ep I can take the monorail, but how about for example getting from MK to HS? Are there buses that go just from different parks to parks?

Park to Park is easy. Just keep in mind that for MK, the park to park busses drop off/pick up at the TTC so you will need to take the monorail or boat to from MK and the TTC.

MK Epcot - monorail
MK AK - bus
MK MGM - bus
Epcot AK - bus
Epcot MGM - bus, boat, walk
AK MGM - bus

Now to get between resorts, there is no direct transportation. You would need to go to a park or DTD first and then hop the resort bus from there.

We find it easier from the MK to just walk over to the Contemporary (about 7 minutes) and take a bus from there to any other park (except Epcot).

We find it easier from the MK to just walk over to the Contemporary (about 7 minutes) and take a bus from there to any other park (except Epcot).
But don't forget they also share bus service with the Polynesian and Grand Floridian, so can you really say it's faster then getting one the buses at the TTC for Hollywood Studios and the Animal Kingdom. The big difference is the buses that leave from the TTC don't stop anywhere else, because once they leave it's off to their destination.

But don't forget they also share bus service with the Polynesian and Grand Floridian, so can you really say it's faster then getting one the buses at the TTC for Hollywood Studios and the Animal Kingdom. The big difference is the buses that leave from the TTC don't stop anywhere else, because once they leave it's off to their destination.

I agree that it is not faster. We just find it easier than taking the monorail to the TTC. It's a nice walk from the MK to the CR.

Excellent! I was just going to ask this question for AK to Epcot. Thanks for asking and for answering.:thumbsup2

I agree that it is not faster. We just find it easier than taking the monorail to the TTC. It's a nice walk from the MK to the CR.

I would also suggest if someone wants to go to the MK, its worth checking out wether the TTC bus or the CR bus arrive sooner, if it is feasible to quickly walk from one stop to the other.

Also I find taking the ferry between TTC and MK is much more pleasant than the monorail! But then I take underground trains on a daily basis and the monorail just reminds me of my morning commute, so taht might be just me. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter