Get Excited: Downtown Disney Has Now Reopened Superthread!

I saw the Dooney tote and cat umbrella at Elias and Co. I was told that the dress is likely on its way - things seen online often don’t appear in the parks until a little later.
View attachment 550627

View attachment 550628
Thank you for doing this! I love seeing DISers help each other out, but this stands out as especially encouraging during this difficult week. :)

Sad news from Rinse Bath & Body Co.:

Farewell, But Not Goodbye

We have loved our time at Downtown Disney with our magical family! It is time for us to say farewell... but not goodbye♡. Our Rinse cart will be officially closed as of January 25th.

Come by and stock up on all your Rinse Favorites before we pack up!

Rinse Cart

Visit our pop-up cart located in DOWNTOWN DISNEY® District on the westside. Last official day to shop in person will be Sunday, January 24th.

I talked a lot with the managers there. They will be back when it is busier, but sales aren't enough during the off season. I make sure when I buy online I send an email letting them know the DTD shop is what got me started.

I talked a lot with the managers there. They will be back when it is busier, but sales aren't enough during the off season. I make sure when I buy online I send an email letting them know the DTD shop is what got me started.
This is good to hear. We like shopping there for gifts -- the shower bomb sets are so nice!

Simba lot is now $10 which is the closest. Other hotels in the area charge for parking. People sometimes park there if Simba is at capacity.

Sad news from Rinse Bath & Body Co.:

Farewell, But Not Goodbye

We have loved our time at Downtown Disney with our magical family! It is time for us to say farewell... but not goodbye♡. Our Rinse cart will be officially closed as of January 25th.

Come by and stock up on all your Rinse Favorites before we pack up!

Rinse Cart

Visit our pop-up cart located in DOWNTOWN DISNEY® District on the westside. Last official day to shop in person will be Sunday, January 24th.

I hope they will be back, I love their tub truffles. I have ordered from them online and I like that they always pack a free little sample of their soap in the box with my order.

Does anyone know what Dooney bags they have at DTD? Haven’t been down there in a while. I’m hoping to go this week after work to take advantage of the 30% off.

Does anyone know what Dooney bags they have at DTD? Haven’t been down there in a while. I’m hoping to go this week after work to take advantage of the 30% off.

I saw the cats and the dogs totes from the Reigning collection. Also saw I believe the Winnie the Pooh collection. And I think a Haunted Mansion one, but I don't recall which (I remember a wallet with the collection since someone requested it brought up the same time I requested my cat one). This was on Tuesday.

There were a few others, but I zeroed in on the cats one :rotfl: . I should have taken pictures so I could have remembered better.

I saw the cats and the dogs totes from the Reigning collection. Also saw I believe the Winnie the Pooh collection. And I think a Haunted Mansion one, but I don't recall which (I remember a wallet with the collection since someone requested it brought up the same time I requested my cat one). This was on Tuesday.

There were a few others, but I zeroed in on the cats one :rotfl: . I should have taken pictures so I could have remembered better.
Thanks. I’m hoping the rapunzel one will be there 🤞🏾

Thanks. I’m hoping the rapunzel one will be there 🤞🏾

I don't recall if I saw it, but it could have been one of the higher up ones. I'm a little short so I don't tend to look at the higher shelves unless I don't see what I'm looking for down lower :rotfl2: . Definitely were more than I mentioned, though, up higher.

I hope it's there! 30% off the Dooneys is hard to pass up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter